Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slowly Sinking Into Depression
So yeah, i had to drop out of college as i done the wrong course and i now cant go back to college unless i do another course altogether, i have no job as i cant find one so i have no money, i like a girl who i think is not interested in me.. yeah i feel like crap, when i wake up i wish i could go back to sleep and just not bother moving out my bed to do anything. I dont know what to do anymore, oh and im 18
So what exactly do you want support with first? I can try to help...
(03-07-2012, 12:35 PM)BreShiE Wrote: So what exactly do you want support with first? I can try to help...

I dont even know i just wanted to get it out there, i felt like crap holding it all in
Yeah, it's always best to get things of your chest. It can lead to all sorts of things if you bottle it up. If you need anything else off your chest, post and I'll see if I can help with it.
I hate to give the most generic, socially unaccepted solution, but why not turn to the lighter drugs like weed? They seem to be able to calm you down without affecting your thinking process all that much. Again, forgive me for this answer, but it's really all that I can offer.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I know exactly how you feel. I just dropped out of college because I was too stressed out. And it was mostly because someone I liked pushed me to the curb. Now I'm on this weird schedule where I sleep all day and stay up at night.

One good thing for depression is making sure you stay social. You'll never make it if you don't stay close to friends. Also try to get up and do something that you like each day. Try to exercise etc...

But I don't have much room to talk because I can't even keep my own advice.
[Image: 236D6C1BC04C75C6D2E0000BD41E69BB.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJb...r_embedded

Please watch that video, (whole thing) and just try it. It is such an amazing way to live.
I never get the words "There are no jobs" "I can not find any" etc..
To me it's loads of crap honestly, a lot of work comes from connections.
If you REALLY can't find ANYTHING from the TV, internet, newspaper you can still use your friends if they know somebody who needs something.

It's actually not that hard to make some little money before you finish your course once again.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
One thing is there that best help you and that is Meditation. I think you may not be much interested in doing such things but its the best way to calm your mind, get relief from stress and depression. Do burn an herbal incense while meditating. An Herbal incense can relieve depression and anxiety naturally.
One thing is to look at the positive side of things that you have left.
Whatever you have. Think about it. How you should work for it.
Set a target. Go for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist depression artgirl2015 1 1,452 08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Jolie777
  Lack of hackforums causing me depression. wills 1 625 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Callum
  [ Tutorial ] Helping someone with their depression + symptoms Clark 3 1,171 02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 618 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Really low self-esteem/depression. david563 0 649 11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: david563