Poll: Do you believe we are going to be hit by a meteor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
21.74%
5 21.74%
No
78.26%
18 78.26%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadly asteroid headed for earth (poll)
I do not believe in this either.

I mean it is possible, but I doubt this would or could actually happen.
(03-06-2012, 04:09 PM)Cartel Wrote: I do not believe in this either.

If you claim it's possible though then how can you doubt that it would actually happen?
(03-06-2012, 04:09 PM)Cartel Wrote: I do not believe in this either.

It happens all the time, but 9/10 times it lands in the sea. Did you know the earth it 90% water? They start of huge but as they enter our atmosphere, they gain speed and break down, until it's the size of a tennis ball, thank "god".
(03-06-2012, 04:19 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It happens all the time, but 9/10 times it lands in the sea. Did you know the earth it 90% water? They start of huge but as they enter our atmosphere, they gain speed and break down, until it's the size of a tennis ball, thank "god".

They don't just burn up and shrink before they hit Breshie, they burn up and become even harder because the heat makes them brittle. Look at the craters on the moon, they hit then denigration down to smaller pieces, not the other way around.

Simulation, but this is what i'm talking about, and you're right it probably has a higher chance of hitting water, but that doesn't make a difference, think about the waves caused here logically: (2:30)
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZG2nyUXiY[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8yei9SqfYA[/yt]
Quote:The asteroid, called 1999 RQ36, has a 1-in-1,000 chance of actually hitting the Earth at some point before the year 2200, but is most likely to hit us on 24th September 2182.

In much simpler terms, it has a chance of hitting, must most likely wont.
(03-06-2012, 05:31 PM)BreShiE Wrote: In much simpler terms, it has a chance of hitting, must most likely wont.

You missed the point Breshie bigtime lol. I was talking about the Simulation (in response to your post before), and this isn't the only thing that could hit Earth within the next 100 years too.
(03-06-2012, 05:35 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You missed the point lol. I was talking about the Simulation, and this isn't the only thing that could hit Earth within the next 100 years too.

BOLD: Yeah I know, it's scary crap man. I hate seeing stuff like that lol.

ITALIC: Meaning?...
(03-06-2012, 05:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote: BOLD: Yeah I know, it's scary crap man. I hate seeing stuff like that lol.

ITALIC: Meaning?...

There's other Asteroids that have been talked about, and this unknown one supposed to happen as the December 2012 event. (I say unknown because people generally tend to turn things into twisted truths when they talk of it to other people, so now there's rumours about 2012 being planet hitting earth, asteroid, meteor, comet, or some kind of alien disaster, etc...)

In my opinion, very few people know what's going to happen 2012 on the popular date now that people have twisted the realistic truth around so much.
(03-06-2012, 05:49 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: There's other Asteroids that have been talked about, and this unknown one supposed to happen as the December 2012 event. (I say unknown because people generally tend to turn things into twisted truths when they talk of it to other people, so now there's rumours about 2012 being planet hitting earth, asteroid, meteor, comet, or some kind of alien disaster, etc...)

In my opinion, very few people know what's going to happen 2012 on the popular date now that people have twisted the realistic truth around so much.

So, the date of which is said for the world to end, is just in fact a meteor hitting?
(03-06-2012, 05:55 PM)BreShiE Wrote: So, the date of which is said for the world to end, is just in fact a meteor hitting?

No, I actually can say that I don't know, and I believe nobody else knows either unless they are part of that small group of people who may actually have an idea of what is going on.

Ever heard of the WebBot though? This was an advanced piece of technology designed to intelligently scan the information by spiderbots that roam around the internet, and it's predicted (supposedly) a few events in history, like 911 (whether you believe the conspiracy or not about that it is still "predicted" by the Webbot). So whether there's someone that plans these events out or not, what difference does that make when there are predictions for 2012 that aliens/extraterrestrials are supposed to visit Earth?

Who knows though, whether that happens or not, i'm still keeping an open mind whether ANYTHING happens or nothing at all. I still think it's interesting nonetheless.

From the guy that Damink posted:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SXvv1HlYCk[/yt]

March 19, 2012

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Timelapse of the ISS flying over Earth alabama 0 532 09-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: alabama
  [POLL] NCAA '11, UConn or Butler? Scalise 5 1,080 04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Scalise
  3 Large Objects will approach the earth in 2012 Project- 9 2,758 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [POLL] What username should i have? Simba 53 14,785 08-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Earth 2100 Videos. Opinions? SlaKe! 2 557 04-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SlaKe!