Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why members post 100 posts and leave.
(03-03-2012, 10:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I do, but you was bumping threads that had already been solved. If they hadn't of been I wouldn't care.

Also, I'll ask again. Please point me to somewhere/someone who used slanderous terms against "people like you" as that's against the rules.
Also, you need to practice what you preach. You mentioned in the OP for people not to reply if they're going to be rude.

>Do not reply
>Don't make thread if you don't want people to reply

I am not intending to be rude, sorry if my statement offended you. The community here is based upon proving yourself. I am glad you replied so i can have someone to debate my topic with, do not get me wrong. You are right, they are agents the rules, and are removed generally. What I was intending to mean was... Members frown upon people who come for the award, Its supposed to be an award not a punishment. If a thread is posted, their is not always one solution, but multiple solutions. My outlook on a thread might be different compared to yours, It does not mean either of us are less educated. I apologize if I unknowing bumped your threads while thinking I was helping you, I will try to help less, or I will try not to be stupid and look at the thread dates.

Messages In This Thread
Why members post 100 posts and leave. - by [M] - 03-03-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Why members post 100 posts and leave. - by [M] - 03-03-2012, 11:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,727 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  100 posts. N'aix 21 3,363 08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: N'aix
  I'll just leave this here.. Headshot 7 1,183 10-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Headshot