Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why members post 100 posts and leave.
(03-06-2012, 12:27 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: I just checked that out and damn, Yellows is good at investigating. Looks pretty rigged to me as well. Really, I've never seen a upgrade contests that upgrades the first person to post; extremely sketchy plus the fact that Yellows pointed out.
Sure, Supper rigged. First one to post, anyone could have posted anythign and won. I told the kid I would be hoesting a contest later, And he was smart enough to make an application before hand. Enjoy the -3 revenge reputation if that was you. I have so much to benefit from holding a rigged contest.
What contest are you guys talking about? o.0
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Exactly, why are you guys talking about HF on SF now? And talking about "-3 rep" in that way [M] is not reflective of a "Support" forum community.
(03-06-2012, 02:45 PM)[M] Wrote: Sure, Supper rigged. First one to post, anyone could have posted anythign and won. I told the kid I would be hoesting a contest later, And he was smart enough to make an application before hand. Enjoy the -3 revenge reputation if that was you. I have so much to benefit from holding a rigged contest.
I don't know, and I'm not saying that it's a fact. It could just be an overall bad coincidence?
Anyways, let's get back on topic.
Correct me if I'm wrong but in pretty sure that "revenge" reps are not exactly HQ nor mature.
(03-07-2012, 01:10 AM)§ynHax™ Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but in pretty sure that "revenge" reps are not exactly HQ nor mature.

Along with giving a member negative reputation for upgrading a member to l33t. I only give revenge reputation where it is needed, It's not like I go around neging any member I see. Infact, I rarely give -3. Anyhow, This is Support Forums, Not HF. Lets get back OT please.
(03-06-2012, 12:27 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: I just checked that out and damn, Yellows is good at investigating. Looks pretty rigged to me as well. Really, I've never seen a upgrade contests that upgrades the first person to post; extremely sketchy plus the fact that Yellows pointed out.

Yellows is a manipulative a-hole, I don't trust anything he mentions. Now, get back on topic...
I find it hard to stay at SF because it isn't exactly as active as I would like it to be. It's very hard for me to contribute as I am not amazing and cannot solve or help every single person. However I do my best but this doesnt change the fact that I fin it a struggle to just remain motivated.
I came for the award a few months ago and didn't come back for a while. I recently became a lot more active and I have to say this is a great forum.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
I'm from HF and yes I did come here seeking the feather but I've not requested it at all, it's a good community here. Has helped me with a few things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,624 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  100 posts. N'aix 21 3,308 08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: N'aix
  I'll just leave this here.. Headshot 7 1,160 10-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Headshot