Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why members post 100 posts and leave.
You all over-react too much. Rolleyes
Give the new kids a chance and let them learn from their follies. If they spam low quality all over the forum, then ban them.
From checking out [M]'s posts, I can see he isn't one of the regular spammers. We might just have a good member on our hands if we don't scare every spammer off.
"Omni should be appreciated for directing people here with an award"

Dafuq? Are you really that gullable?

The feather award is just a advertisement trick for more moneyz and traffic to this forum.
It's all part of marketing. Cmon.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-05-2012, 03:52 AM)NekoChan Wrote: "Omni should be appreciated for directing people here with an award"

Dafuq? Are you really that gullable?

The feather award is just a advertisement trick for more moneyz and traffic to this forum.
It's all part of marketing. Cmon.

I am sure he makes plenty from HF, does he honestly need to monetize SF?
(03-05-2012, 05:07 AM)[M] Wrote: I am sure he makes plenty from HF, does he honestly need to monetize SF?

You know he pays a lot for HF too, he has to feed his family with the money he makes online so yes.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
For everyone bashing [M] for trying to get the award, look at him now, he's not posting 2 word answers all the time, some people change their mind. Surely we can still be a decent community and welcome the guy instead of trying to scare him away for his initial spamming. What is a "Support" forum like that?

Whether Omni TRULY cares about this community or is just letting the forum take itself somewhere naturally without much effort on his part, he also already told the members specifically he didn't have any intentions to incorporate funds for upgrades on SF.
Why members spam for 100 posts and leave? It's obvious and I doubt the thread was needed.
If you seriously care about pixelated awards or userbars on a brother site, you're childish. If you spam just to get some pixels, it's childish. Not to mention you most probably won't even receive it anyway.

I joined today, but not at all for the award. I came here as HF is getting a little bit boring.

But.. if you wish to stay here other than just earning an award on another site. I welcome you.
Personally, i plan on staying after 100 posts. I am not super active on these forums as i see there is not too much activity but i do come on when i have some spare time or am in the mood of helping people. I see the support feather as just a perk, nothing more. It does not particularly interest me, the only award i am interested in is "Dog Lover" because that is just baws Big Grin.
Frankly, I came here to get the feather and i know most of the HF Users does too. Regular members should welcome the new users even if they came here just for feathers, let them feel that they are welcome so people will stay instead of posting making thread will just lead to nothing.
We have a moderator that takes care of low quality Phags that want the feather award now.

Also,
You aren't exactly high quality.
I saw that extremely low quality rigged contest.
Thanks Yellows for pointing it out.
(03-06-2012, 09:50 AM)Grin Wrote: We have a moderator that takes care of low quality Phags that want the feather award now.

Also,
You aren't exactly high quality.
I saw that extremely low quality rigged contest.
Thanks Yellows for pointing it out.
I just checked that out and damn, Yellows is good at investigating. Looks pretty rigged to me as well. Really, I've never seen a upgrade contests that upgrades the first person to post; extremely sketchy plus the fact that Yellows pointed out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,626 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  100 posts. N'aix 21 3,308 08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: N'aix
  I'll just leave this here.. Headshot 7 1,161 10-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Headshot