Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why members post 100 posts and leave.
(03-03-2012, 11:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: You've got us all wrong my friend. We don't care the award's in place, we care about the quality of the members and the posts. We don't like to see (just using this as an example) [M] all the way down "Newest Posts" and we don't like to see the trolls from HF coming here, it does happen.

There's a few members here, including myself, who've gone through a lot trying to keep this forum at it's best quality, and we get annoyed when it gets thrown in our face.

I admit I was in the wrong for posting so much at once, It was just a rush when I joined the forum. I'll try to lower my posts per day to ~5. I understand where you are coming from, but if you expressed this, I would have known before. Their is a difference between "spam" "trolling" and posting an excessive amount of quality posts. Maybe their could be a stickied post on "What Not to Do", hahaTongue
I don't know if you saw it but if you look at that post again (Bottom of first page) you will see I added an extra comment.
This may be low quality but I have to say it, all over a forum board that could have been followed if some people red the rules XD

Anyways, to continue on, SF in my belief, I never came here for rewards or anything, more of networking & talking. That's what I believe going big. You go for the awards, think about it, what happens if someone makes this whole site just disappear & Omni has no way of getting it back. That's a little of how I see it. Sure, the awards are but heh.

Isn't this what forum boards are all about anyways??? Getting the word out there???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(03-03-2012, 12:01 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I don't know if you saw it but if you look at that post again (Bottom of first page) you will see I added an extra comment.

Yes I saw the additional comment.( :
I'd possibly take this thread into consideration, that's if I hadn't seen consistent LQP by you, obviously just trying to get the award.
I also came for the award too. After I started to read topics and share my thoughts I have decided to continue posting no matter what. After you try something, you might want to continue with it.

The only thing I didn't like was the whole problem that everyone had with a member that posted on the right.
M i was here watching you post your 100 posts.
I was trying to read them. Now every time i read one there was 2 more.
This shows me you are just posting as quick as you can and not caring about the community.
That said as long as your here you an always change that.
Nothing wrong with posting heaps in one day. Actually i imagine its wanted.
But it needs to be in a reasonable fashion. Not just replying to every thread you possibly can.
Personally i hope you stay here and forget about the award entirely.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(03-03-2012, 03:08 PM)Sam Wrote: I'd possibly take this thread into consideration, that's if I hadn't seen consistent LQP by you, obviously just trying to get the award.

Eh, Think what you want. I said that was my main objective, I was obviously declined and I am still staying correct? I can not reapply, if I was only here for the award I would leave.

To be honest, pretty much all of the active members were originaly here for the award, give him a chance. Although I don't believe he deserves the award due to how he started off.
(03-04-2012, 09:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: To be honest, pretty much all of the active members were originaly here for the award, give him a chance. Although I don't believe he deserves the award due to how he started off.

I probably won't get it, It's just an award, no hard feelings. ( :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,625 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  100 posts. N'aix 21 3,308 08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: N'aix
  I'll just leave this here.. Headshot 7 1,161 10-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Headshot