Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People judge me by what I wear
(03-03-2012, 07:24 AM)Fragma Wrote: If you dress like a gangster, act like a gangster! Just rob them of all their possessions and run away shouting "f ck the police no justice no peace".
That's what I would do anyway.

Haha, sounds like something I would do.
Fragma made a funnyTongue I will try to rob my friends and run around shouting "fudge the 5.0!"
It's the same for me. I wear a Cap (Baseball cap) T-Shirt, jacket, jeans (pants) and trainers (sneakers). I have security that follow me around shops and all sorts. But the other day when coming back from a job interview (obviously I was dressed smart) I went shopping afterwards and no one even gave me a second look. It's ridiculous why people stereotype those by the way they dress.
(03-03-2012, 01:28 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's ridiculous why people stereotype those by the way they dress.

That's just human nature though. If I saw a guy dressed up as Neo from The Matrix walking down my street, I'd be like WTF?!
Lol, true that. It does get a bit annoying though.
That is the style for teen boys, I don't see why anyone would say anything to you.
My clothing is a very bland and conservative, typically me telling the world don't notice but some way or another i end up getting noticed and not in a good way.

When i dress more "look at me!" i walk on with barely a whisper at times.

Its weird but yes what can you do people will always judge, laugh and stare.

Looking at that you have to realize we do it too, but you have a couple of us that probably try not judge still initially.
Don't take it hard nobody can ever really judge you. I get judged when I wear my uniform or my I've been there and got the scars to prove it t-shirt. Plus got 1 and 3/4 tattoo sleeves going on so.
[Image: sfsig.png]
If your white, then that could be your problem!
[Image: image.php]