Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
This is Reptar ツ from Hackforums.net dropping by to say hello to the Support Forum. I hope to get more acquainted with this forum with the members and the rules Victoire
Hello, Welcome to SF just follow the rules here since they are diff. from HF and you should be alright Smile
Hope to see you around posting!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Thanks Crystal. I hope i meet some nice people on here like on HF
Welcome to SF!!!
Well, mostly of support XD Anyways, this is a good community full of respectable people, hope you find it all interesting Smile
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Welcome to SF! Hope you have fun here!
(02-22-2012, 05:53 PM)Reptar Wrote: This is Reptar ツ from Hackforums.net dropping by to say hello to the Support Forum. I hope to get more acquainted with this forum with the members and the rules Victoire
Welcome bro i seen you around on HF and noticed your a really HQ member. However my only advice bro would be be careful what context u mention HF as it can be a very touchy subject. Apart from that bro enjoy a more HQ forum with alot nicer members Thumbsup.
Eligible.
(02-26-2012, 03:20 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: Welcome bro i seen you around on HF and noticed your a really HQ member. However my only advice bro would be be careful what context u mention HF as it can be a very touchy subject. Apart from that bro enjoy a more HQ forum with alot nicer members Thumbsup.

Oh, lol. I honestly had no idea that it was. Nice to see some people from the other place here too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,403 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert