Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone~
Hello guys nice to meet you all, my name is Nathaniel, but I prefer being called Remorsal.

I didn't really take any consideration of going into SF as I thought it was more along a kind of Hack Forums support center for bugs and what-not. Anyways after roaming around I noticed they had a Emotional support section, something that I really find outstanding considering I try my best to help others feel better. I hope to help other members with their problems in the future ahead, so not as many people would have to experience all the stress problems that I had to deal with when I was younger happen to them.

Glad to be here, hope I enjoy it.

-Remorsal.
Welcome here ! Smile Hope to see you active here and read the rules before you get started! Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Welcome to our forum, enjoy the stay !
If you need help feel free to pm me, i love to help peoples. Oui
Yes, welcome to the forum. SF really has members that help our or it might just be me because I'm always around, posting thoughts & how I could help out there, even reaching out.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Thank you everyone, I hope to talk to more of you soon. Big Grin
Welcome to the forum, remember HF discussion is not appraised or taken very well on SF by lots of members including myself and my own perspectives on that, as everything here is the opposite, other than one thing, the owner, even though that has no real bearing on the fact for whether or not they are separate or unrelated forums.

Read the rules, and enjoy the community during your stay here Smile
(02-28-2012, 06:41 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Welcome to the forum, remember HF discussion is not appraised or taken very well on SF by lots of members including myself and my own perspectives on that, as everything here is the opposite, other than one thing, the owner, even though that has no real bearing on the fact for whether or not they are separate or unrelated forums.

Read the rules, and enjoy the community during your stay here Smile

I completely understand , I knew that as soon as I pretty much browsed through the forum itself, as for the rules I have read every one of them twice to make sure on what to do and what not to do. I will not bring HF discussion with me as I see the different environments within the chat.

Thank you for your pointers, I will use them. Thank you.
Welcome to the forums my friend you seem like a very intellegent and intellectual person and just by looking at this post i think you will fit in with alot of the HQ members around here. Hope to see you around soon. Regards UB3R Thumbsup
Eligible.