Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Poem] Danger - Keep Away
A song inspired by depressive thoughts and a slipknot song.

You left your mark on my heart. I am glad it was you. No one makes me happier to see than you. Even though we rarely see each other, it makes the moments we do even better. When we talk, whether it is over text or in person, it always warms what’s left of my heart. As you can probably tell, the last person I got attached to didn’t see me as anything else but a tool. That is what makes this game so unbearable at times. Make the wrong move and you will regret it for what seems like forever.

I know you would never do me wrong. You know that it would be the tipping point. But, I do hope I am not too late to change my ways just to be with you. I would do anything just to hold you. I may just be insane. But, I do know that this feeling will stay true, even after death. Hell, there isn’t a word that comes close to describing how much I love you. That is why you have to read all of this to get the slightest idea of how I feel. I don’t really understand why you have such a grip on me, but I don’t care. As long as both of us are happy together, I wouldn’t care.

But, there is always the chance that you do not have any affection for me. I am almost certain that you still do. I am probably just paranoid. I have good reason to be though. Serenity can always change to disaster in a blink of an eye. A simple misunderstanding can ruin everything. That is what I am afraid of. If I were to mess up, it may cause the remainder of my life to be cut short and replace with the black void that I am too familiar with. For all I know, I am blowing this out of proportion and letting go of the leash that held my sanity in check causing me to be this way. It is too late to do anything about it now. All I can do is wait and hope.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,089 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r