Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT]How to make money posting[TUT]
I have been using a method lately where I get paid to post on various forums. You aren't gonna make $100 a day, but you could easily make a solid five bucks a day doing stuff you would ordinarily do.

Step 1
Referral Link (Click to View)

Step 2
After you verify your email, go to www.postloop.com/portal which is their forums, and you need to make five high quality posts to get accepted. I got accepted within a few hours, but they said it could take up to (I believe) 48 hours.

Step 3
After being accepted, go to http://www.postloop.com/sites/forums/all and select a forum you would like to post at. Make an account with the same name and email, then after registering, go click the subscribe button next to the link you clicked on PostLoop.

Step 4
Post your daily limit for each site you signed up at, then you will get points from the site, you need points to check out, which equals $5. So, if you were to sign up at ten forums and post ten times per forum, you would have your five dollars to check out. That would probably take only an hour or so to get the five bucks. This may not seem like a lot of money IRL, but online it is.

Notes
  • Try to spread out where you post, because after a while you may have a hard time posting.
  • Post on PostLoop's Portal, if you post high quality posts people can rate you, and the higher rating you have the more points you get per post.
  • Try to stick to something that interests you, it will be much easier to post about things that actually interest you.
  • Have fun with it, if you enjoy forums and posting, then just have fun and post what you normally would, it can make it go by much faster.

Thanks for reading and have fun posting.
Somehow to me, this might seem useless but I'm thinking of joining now, PM me a referral link???
I men't PM so when I get on another day, it'll provide me with a was of remembering.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Referral link is http://www.postloop.com/invite/Integrity
Was in the spoiler mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I tried this and didn't like it too much. The pay rates are pretty low. The forum owners are pretty mixed in my opinion.
Some will give you decent rates but there's some absolute strict people that are just plain annoying. The guy judged me by comparing me to the other posters. I didn't think that was fair, he should have judged me on my content and not having this like it is some competition that has something worth winning.

Too much effort for the little you get.

Just my experience through postloop.
(02-25-2012, 07:27 PM)skorch Wrote: I tried this and didn't like it too much. The pay rates are pretty low. The forum owners are pretty mixed in my opinion.
Some will give you decent rates but there's some absolute strict people that are just plain annoying. The guy judged me by comparing me to the other posters. I didn't think that was fair, he should have judged me on my content and not having this like it is some competition that has something worth winning.

Too much effort for the little you get.

Just my experience through postloop.

Yeah, but if you have a bad experience on one forum, you can go look for another.
nope.
$5 does not seem like a lot neither online or irl.

but nice guide anywyas Tongue
If only they paid you to post on here Smile
(03-17-2012, 04:06 PM)Candyshop Wrote: If only they paid you to post on here Smile

This would be rly nice Smile
Regards
(03-19-2012, 03:42 AM)oNeiL Wrote: This would be rly nice Smile
Regards
I think that advertisements on the side of forums should pay for each post made.
Thanks for the share mate,
How much money you've made from it ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 493 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,490 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,500 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,577 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk
  Ways to make money. SniperRiflezzzz 11 2,579 06-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Last Post: thehulk