Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
648 Megapixel Image Of Our Galaxy
http://141.209.165.197/~axel/mwpan2/

Some awesome physicist guy or something made a huge ass panorama of our galaxy, all photos taken from Earth. Talk about insane. It's really cool to look at. After about 3 minutes I found my favorite stars:

[Image: 97ofo8.png]
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Its a small universe isn't it?
Thats awesome, The Universe is so big. There has to be some form of live out there.
(11-05-2009, 01:27 PM)fail ninja Wrote: Thats awesome, The Universe is so big. There has to be some form of live out there.

Of course, it would be dumb to think that Earth is the only place with any forms of life.

Thanks for the picture, really interesting!
Ohh man I saw this some age ago and totally forgot about it, Thanks for reminding me it's way better then Google maps Big Grin

(11-05-2009, 02:08 PM)Panda Wrote: Of course, it would be dumb to think that Earth is the only place with any forms of life.

Well what if we are those who will spread the life in the universe, and until then we are ALONE!

Just a tought (Click to View)
Simply marvelous, boys.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Coool!!

[short]