Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm freakin up my life.
So I used to get bullied in school. I only ever had 1 friend and I never spoke. Things got worse and I became very antisocial, I would cover my face with my hair (long enough to reach my chin), I would never talk. I used to get crap from everyone, even the nice people, But I just bottled it up.

I dropped out of school 3 years before finishing, and it was hell. I had to go through so much crap (counseling, Psycho Therapy, etc. Just to see if I was right in my head. Turns out, I just hated school).

I'm now in college. Well, I should be. See, I have no friends in college, people speak to me, etc, but I just don't talk, I don't know why, but I freakin hate it. I just wish I could speak to people and not feel so tiny. I gradually stopped going to lectures, first Science, then English, and now I just don't go in at all. I haven't been in in about 3 weeks. My lecturer says I can still get in and fix everything. I was supposed to see her today, but I don't have the bollocks to, even though I know she only wants to help me, I find it extremely hard, last time we had a 'talk' I almost cried.

I just really don't want to drop out like I did at school. My parents are giving me 6 months before I get into college, or get a job. I'm thinking of buying some weed, I've never done it before, but I think it would help.

I just really want to get my life on track. I'm sorry this was like a freaking essay, but I just needed to tell someone.
Don't buy weed, you will only become a smack rat herion addict arsehole if you do so.

Do not turn to drugs, become more sociable. Talk to people, don't be such a pussy.
[Image: image.php]
Ok, maybe look into actually trying to talk??? That's always been the problem??? Try & find & get the bullocks!
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
The only thing you can do is go to the lectures. You have it already, why not take advantage of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,723 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L