Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should government get involved with the life style of individuals?
Some people think government should ensure the healthy life style. Of people, but other people argue that it should be decided by individuals. Give your opinion?
I don't see how that would help people. Besides, how exactly would they control their life style?
I believe the government should promote healthy life styles by subsidizing healthy food and taxing junk food excessively instead of doing the opposite.

Somedays I might go so far as to argue that the government should force us all to exercise once a week for at least an hour or be physically educated just like we are mentally educated.
Ya, well, that fails because they are too busy trying to be corrupt instead of good.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
The government already has enough power as is, Giving the government more power over its citizens is not very good or logical.
I think it is a good idea, since the citizens are the only people in the country, lol.
Is it right for us to have to go to school, in some countries? Of course.
Is it right for us to have to stay healthy? Eventually yes.
Nobody wants to be unhealthy anyways, it's not a right, or even a good thing.
If it effects other people than yes, definitely. If it has no effect on others, than no. There is no reason if there is no negative effect on the people in there environment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what should your life style vincentblue83 5 1,881 10-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ransiplick