Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters. >_>
Earbud method? Hell, this guy was wearing full over the head, lime colored headphones.
Are you in a ghetto school or something? Give the teachers a kick up the ass and tell them to do their job.
This annoys me so much at my school, Especially this one girl.

The teacher thinks she is amazing and she literally bums him but she cheats every test! I cant wait till the real ones, thats all i can say.

Oats
I used to cheat quite a bit. Depends on the teacher really. If the teacher teaches and it was my fault, I take whatever I have. If I have a crap teacher who failed to teach us anything, I cheat (even though I feel it's wrong). It only pisses me off when people cheat then get an inflated ego. -_- Like we had this take home test that we were supposed to do honestly and the dumbest girl in the class gets 1 wrong because she used the computer. The whole class got yelled at because she acted like she actually did it -_-
That's really sad. Personally I would do that. But here you wouldn't get away with anything. You can't have any notes on a water bottle, you rip it off, give your phones, give your coats, your bags , etc.
ya i know it sucks. even in college, some ppl that are going to be doctors and pharmacists, i heard a lot about them cheating (tried telling professors, but they needed more proof). kinda scary knowing some of these ppl might handle ur health! im glad ur against it though :/ honestly i just work my butt off and try really hard, while enjoying the material and thats enough for me to get top of most of my classes.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to keep them grades up.