Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriends vagina smells bad
(02-21-2012, 07:46 AM)TalishHF Wrote: It's normal, that's the smell off womans juices. It's what makes her wet you stupid virgin.

What a disrespectful answer. You should be warned for that if you have not already.
The OP asked a decent question that deserves a mature responce not a childish response like that.

(02-21-2012, 08:52 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: I would advise politely asking her to go in the shower before you go into such actions with her. However only other way to resolve it i guess is just not smelling your fingers afterwards LoL. Hope this helps

That is a dreadful idea sorry mate. All you will do is offend her. Especially if she is a virgin.

Look here is the nuts and guts of it.
There are woman that smell more than others downstairs. This is entirely normal. But MANY do. More do than dont from my experiences.
Smells like fish tasts like chicken is the old gag Smile
Seriously though get used to it.
Its a smell your going to come across more and more in your lifetime.
As you get older smells are less important i assure you.
To be a little more techincal about it though.
Woman just after there periods will generally smell a little more.
If they have thrush they will tend to smell.
If they have a yeast infection they will smell more.
Its normal mate.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-21-2012, 11:30 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 07:46 AM)TalishHF Wrote: It's normal, that's the smell off womans juices. It's what makes her wet you stupid virgin.

What a disrespectful answer. You should be warned for that if you have not already.
The OP asked a decent question that deserves a mature responce not a childish response like that.

(02-21-2012, 08:52 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: I would advise politely asking her to go in the shower before you go into such actions with her. However only other way to resolve it i guess is just not smelling your fingers afterwards LoL. Hope this helps

That is a dreadful idea sorry mate. All you will do is offend her. Especially if she is a virgin.

There are woman that smell more than others downstairs. This is entirely normal. But MANY do. More do than dont from my experiences.
Its normal mate.

It does not mean that she is a virgin she does not know how to maintain her hygiene.

To an extent it's normal. Emphasis on "to an extent". If the smell was completely unbearable, then it's likely she hasn't showered in 2+ days.

(02-22-2012, 03:41 PM)Gwapo Wrote:
DAMINK Wrote:What a disrespectful answer. You should be warned for that if you have not already.

Its normal mate.

It does not mean that she is a virgin she does not know how to maintain her hygiene.

The fact that the OP said that she has never done anything with anyone though i'm sure he was speaking on, which does infer that she's a virgin.
Nothing like a mindfucking, weird post XD
Really, all I can say is listen to Damick & Ace, they both are the smart ones & I vouchs as this is not my area.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I never provided really valuable information yet, so I might as well share the little bit of advice that I do have here. I would say that depending on how bad it really was, determines the hygiene aspect of things. However, being that it was her first time as well as yours people do get sweaty when they are nervous. Not just under the arms; back, neck, forehead, etc...

It does differ though, nobody is going to 'smell' the same. As people have different diets which would affect the way body odours smell. It's that simple. So a combination of things can either make a good smell or a bad one. In reality, if you were to take out all of the sweat or whatever may have mixed in with the smell you were smelling, then it's supposed to smell like, well not much really.

People say it always smells like fish or other things and rumors like that, which is untrue. It can, but it depends on the person. A clean, healthy 'location' is supposed to smell like virtually nothing. Sometimes a bit of a sweet 'aromatic' smell. I can't explain it to you though. Nobody is going to tell you to go back there and smell it lol. But all jokes aside and in all seriousness, if you bring it up to her, think of how YOU would feel if she told you that you smelled bad? Pretty damaging to your dignity I bet?

Especially since it's your first time, that tension with the aspects of everything dealing with the 'first time' for something wouldn't help with your chances of being confident another time after that. I guess I am not supposed to tell you to 'be safe' although it should be kept in mind here if you decide to go any farther with her. I personally have nothing against experimentation, as that is what life is about, learning, and trying new things. However with limitations of doing them properly, and safely, then you can try anything you want in life. (I'm not talking about deciding to go kill somebody or anything like that, i'm sure you can judge what I mean by using your common sense to set the range of things that i'm talking about here.)

Parents get all worked up though, especially if their child is a girl, as it's common for the guy to be stronger, and if they want something, and they are one of THOSE people, they will win. And that kind of thing is unfortunate, but if you're both desirable to try things out, then it's all fair and game, as long as you do things safely.

I'm not your parent though so basically I can't tell you anything that you can or can't do, i'm just speaking from my opinions, experience, and pool of background knowledge.

Information of the day: Did you know that people in some places of the world, (not sure if this still happens, but it did back then around the industrial revolutionary period in history) people of ages around 11-13 would have already been married? Now they raise the age of consent to ~16-18 years of age on average.
Ya, & most of them getting married, over half have already gotten a divorce.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
She must be sitting on FAT mickeys, stay away from that.
Im not going to lie, sex smells weird. I don't hate sex, but im sure most vaginas have a very distinct smell to them. They can either be strong or they can be weak, depending on that girl
Better to get them at the start of the month lol Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 640 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girlfriends Parents Kom 5 1,524 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My girlfriends is, well I don't know FML brah 25 4,417 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Deceive
  I fancy my girlfriends mum h-boy 44 9,069 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: specizripn
  My Girlfriends turning EMO, should I bail? Bяian ♪ 24 6,612 06-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Last Post: SickmyDuck™