Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best free youtube editor?
Hello, I myself Any Video Converter Free Edition. That and Total Video Converter. The former I use 90% to convert, edit and download videos from Youtube and many other sites. I use TVC to change the quality of a audio file (MP3, mostly) from normal to High Quality. I recommend you use AVC. Big Grin Thanks!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To be is to do-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-SinatraMonitor Arm
(02-20-2012, 01:28 PM)iTzRemind Wrote: I use Camtasia Studios. They have cracked versions out the Blackhat

I agree with this guy, Camtasia is extremely easy to use; and in the new version they have implemented a multi-video-track feature which allows you to add hundreds of great effects (from a 3rd party of course). Just Google "Camtasia Studio 8 Full Free"
Hello Friends,

Windows Movie Maker is currently the most popular choice for free video editing software but it doesn't always work very well. There's a new free video editing application that is much better. VideoSpin is a brand new tool that allows you to create your own movie clips in minutes using your own videos and pictures.
The top 3 video edting software choices for the PC is Ulead Video Studio, Adobe Premiere Elements and Sony Vegas. These programs are not free, but you can download a free trial from their Web sites. If your looking for free video edting software other than VideoSpin take a look at my first source.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron
I wouldn't say the best but I would like to name you the useful and simple which is Windows Movie Maker.
You can get it via Windows Essentials while installing Windows Live.

It used to be compiled with OS in Windows XP before but we have to install it via update or Windows Live Messenger.

Try it out and see how it is. If you need more features, you can definitely try others but it is always better to start with the simple one Smile
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
I use sony vegas, easily the best.
I prefer both Camtasia and Windows Live Movie Maker.

Bespoke shirts
(02-24-2013, 06:43 AM)illest Wrote: I use sony vegas, easily the best.

But that's not to say that other's aren't easier to use and just as effective for someone starting out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Youtube Views, Likes, Favorites and More! Thomas 8 1,946 06-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Last Post: crthell
  95 Free YouTube Subscribers/Comments/Ratings/Flags... FAST! -[★★★★★]- Legitti 57 18,161 02-24-2013, 06:43 AM
Last Post: illest
  Dependable *FREE* Video Editor? Facade 4 947 11-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Radix
  [Link]|AMAZING|▓█▓█▓█FREE AfterEffects/PS/C4D/Web Templates▓█▓█▓█ Great for Youtube! +mK 2 1,034 07-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: +mK