Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for hosting
I need a second opinion on which hosting to go for.
I'll probably be hosting a forum and other websites on the host.
I usually use Host Gator as they are quite reliable and have great customer support, but maybe there are better options out there?

How's this?
http://www.stablehost.com/

Also, please do not advertise your hosting company on this thread. Do not flame other hosting services without proper reasons.
I don't personally host, but a buddy of mine swears by stable host. I don't know a lot about it, just what i'm told.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
You could try MediaTemple (gs), they're a little more expensive but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps.
(02-19-2012, 04:36 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I don't personally host, but a buddy of mine swears by stable host. I don't know a lot about it, just what i'm told.

Haha, that seems to be quite a vouch. Any idea how long he/she has been using StableHost?

(02-19-2012, 05:04 AM)Load Wrote: You could try MediaTemple (gs), they're a little more expensive but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps.

That definitely looks quite good. I'll surely be considering it.
Do you have any experience with this host provider?
HD Web provider.
I have used EdenHost.com , HostGator , DreamHost and they are all are pretty good Smile
I have my personal experience with these hosts and I am fully satisfied.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(02-19-2012, 09:59 AM)Crystal Wrote: I have used EdenHost.com , HostGator , DreamHost and they are all are pretty good Smile
I have my personal experience with these hosts and I am fully satisfied.

DreamHost are the ones who give you a free domain name right? Thats pretty awesome.
Never checked out EdenHost though.
(02-19-2012, 06:45 AM)BlackChaos Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 05:04 AM)Load Wrote: You could try MediaTemple (gs), they're a little more expensive but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps.
That definitely looks quite good. I'll surely be considering it.
Do you have any experience with this host provider?

I do have a lot of experience with MediaTemple. I'm currently using their (gs), (dv) and (cx) hosting services, and I can honestly say they have never let me down. Any downtime I've ever had has been expected/planned for as they maintain a real time status page (which many don't). Also their customer service is first rate, everyone you speak to knows what they're talking about and there's never any 'department jumping' (where one person doesn't know whats wrong so they bounce you to someone else to deal with). Overall a top notch company, but they come at a premium.
(02-20-2012, 05:07 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: DreamHost are the ones who give you a free domain name right? Thats pretty awesome.
Never checked out EdenHost though.

Yep they do Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
you can check with 9cubehosting.com here they give you all the hosting's at an affordable cost.. they offer unique features with service uptime guarantee, daily data backup, 24/7 customer support and many others... if you are interested check with them...