Poll: Which Phone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple iPhone
33.33%
5 33.33%
Google Android
60.00%
9 60.00%
Neither / Other
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone vs Droid
droid = fail
apple iOS hands down.
(02-19-2012, 11:03 AM)BreShiE Wrote: They're not low quality posts. He's from a non-English speaking country and his English isn't very good. See past the grammar and actually read what he's putting.

I am reading his posts, and replying to them (as best I can), but they still don't make any sense.

He said open source drives the mind, I replied with Google products aren't open source.

And I said they were LQ posts because he's repeated himself three times in the same thread. Not because of his spelling and/or grammar. I'm not sure what point he is trying to make.
I'm saying with Android, I'm actually able to learn for free from even Linux while Apple, you have to have it in order to learn, no open source too much.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-20-2012, 05:00 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: I'm saying with Android, I'm actually able to learn for free from even Linux while Apple, you have to have it in order to learn, no open source too much.

I understand but, just because it's free to use/learn what makes it a better product over all?

Proof we could not ever have a debate forum at SF Smile
This thead is getting lost in debate over trivial things over the OP's question.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-21-2012, 03:23 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Proof we could not ever have a debate forum at SF Smile
This thead is getting lost in debate over trivial things over the OP's question.
Debates never get solved over words through typing XD Even then, I can't get my point across.
Anyways like I said, Droid all the way ;)
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I love my iPhone, but Android system is good too! Smile
[Image: logo.png]
xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
Personally i like the look of both them however if i was to go for a phone for apps i would probably choose the iphone as all the programs i use on my pc are all supported on iphone but not many are supported on the droid at this point. However if i was after a all around phone i would defintly choose the droid and it is defintly the up and coming best system for mobile devices. Regards UB3R
Eligible.
I've always been an Apple fan. They just run smoother and rarely freeze. Droids tend to freeze, but a lot of things on droid are free soo they beat Apple on that.

But otherwise I love the iPhone!
I am a fan of both Droids and Apple. Personally, Apple wins because of their applications. Droid can not even come close to competing with the applications thats the Apple Store contains.