Poll: Which Phone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple iPhone
33.33%
5 33.33%
Google Android
60.00%
9 60.00%
Neither / Other
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone vs Droid
Android yesterday XD
They are too busy making us stupid but that's all my opinion.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
iPhones are made for ease of use. I know a kinder gardener who can use an iPhone. Androids are made for people who want to get the most out of their phones and care about customization and open source. It's kind of like a Mac v. Linux.
(02-18-2012, 07:50 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Android yesterday XD
They are too busy making us stupid but that's all my opinion.

Are you saying Apple products are making us stupid or Android? Because I'm a regular user of Apple products and I like to think of myself as quite well educated.

(02-18-2012, 08:03 AM)Thomas Wrote: iPhones are made for ease of use. I know a kinder gardener who can use an iPhone. Androids are made for people who want to get the most out of their phones and care about customization and open source. It's kind of like a Mac v. Linux.

I'd agree that iPhones are built for ease of use, but I'm an iPhone user and I like to get the most of of my phone, and care about customisation & open source. The reason I choose iPhone over Android is that I don't trust Google as a company. Their shady business model and 'behind the scenes' deals with other companies makes me really uneasy about their products / services and I try and avoid them wherever possible. You mentioned it was similar to Mac v. Linux, but Linux is a true open source platform, where as Google/Android is only partly open source.
I prefer BlackBerry. My Bold 9700 has been keeping me happy for quite some time now! Big Grin
I much prefer Android.
I've compared it with my mums iPhone and it's far quicker, smoother and better looking.
Mine only cost £100 aswell so it's far far cheaper.
(02-18-2012, 01:10 PM)Load Wrote: Are you saying Apple products are making us stupid or Android? Because I'm a regular user of Apple products and I like to think of myself as quite well educated.
In a way, it help drives to not be so great. Open Source is what drives minds.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-18-2012, 07:30 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: In a way, it help drives to not be so great. Open Source is what drives minds.

You're not making any sense with these LQ posts.

Google products aren't open source, and they're definitely not driving my mind.
Here's a funny story that represents how I feel on the subject:

iPhone falls on the floor
*breaks iPhone*
Andriod falls on the floor
*breaks floor*
(02-18-2012, 08:38 PM)Load Wrote: You're not making any sense with these LQ posts.

Google products aren't open source, and they're definitely not driving my mind.

They're not low quality posts. He's from a non-English speaking country and his English isn't very good. See past the grammar and actually read what he's putting.
Android in terms of development, or the general technical things. And iPhone in terms of the sexy GUI.