Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[mybb premium theme WIP]Gamer.co
I was travelling in a train and suddenly thought of making a quick theme which i want to release .

So i started coding with css and html,and the theme is called "Gamer.co"
a dark gaming theme.

Here is its start and feedback is appreciated.
Its just a start not a mockup,as i never create mockups.

updated image : 15/02/2012
http://i.imgur.com/pNCmR.jpg

Thank you,

Dr.Envira
[Image: lt79ucY.png]
The blue on those buttons do not fit the theme at all.
I cant keep yellow or green buttons,which rather look ill.Blue suits the theme a lot.
Anyways Thanks anyways for feedback,i am changing the welcome panel into a jquery dropdown
(02-17-2012, 06:33 AM)Hostingowner Wrote: asasasasasasaadadffdf (sorry 4 spamming Big Grin)

How are you sorry when it looks intentionally posted?
For a gaming theme, it actually looks great, something that could go well.
I think you should make the buttons dark gray or just light black, unless you will add some blue somewhere.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Wow, that would be excellent for a hardcore gaming forum.
Hmm its okay. However like AceInfinity said, the buttons do not fit the theme at all.
[Image: xQS7F.png]
I do like the theme as well as the buttons.. Some how thats my choice of what I like...
Looks like a nice theme Smile Wish you luck with it.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(02-19-2012, 06:57 PM)NekoChan Wrote: For a gaming theme, it actually looks great, something that could go well.
I think you should make the buttons dark gray or just light black, unless you will add some blue somewhere.

Yeah i have changed the buttons as well the panel Smile,it will be having a modal popup login and userpanel

(02-25-2012, 11:20 AM)iRun Wrote: Hmm its okay. However like AceInfinity said, the buttons do not fit the theme at all.

(02-25-2012, 10:09 PM)Crystal Wrote: I do like the theme as well as the buttons.. Some how thats my choice of what I like...
Looks like a nice theme Smile Wish you luck with it.

Thanks a lot buddy will post the updated screenshots Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Premium] Modern - Fully responsive for MyBB 1.8 thanhtua4 1 1,463 06-30-2015, 02:15 AM
Last Post: thanhtua4
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,139 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,376 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 1,992 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,130 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: envira