Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do they let you have cell phones in rehab for self harm?
I want to tell my parents about my self harm and I wanna go to a clinic possibly. I was just wondering if you can have cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc. I only take a pair of scissors and swipe it across my wrist. Most of the time they don't bleed. Sometimes they bleed a little bit though. Oh and I don't have Internet on my phone.
Mobile Phones India
(02-14-2012, 10:48 PM)cedrici Wrote: I want to tell my parents about my self harm and I wanna go to a clinic possibly. I was just wondering if you can have cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc. I only take a pair of scissors and swipe it across my wrist. Most of the time they don't bleed. Sometimes they bleed a little bit though. Oh and I don't have Internet on my phone.

I would imagine not. But dont really know.
The reason i say that is because its rehab not a holiday.
If your going there to try resolve issues then electronic devices are not going to help you.
Soul searching, reflection and education is what you need. Not a iphone or ipod mate.
Dont concern yourself with even taking them.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Ya, you go there for help, not to get deeper into the world of electronics.
Like DAMINK said, don't even stress it.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to shut down a computer with a cell phone Lеgеnd 3 2,015 05-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: kavita01
  Find Anyone's Cell Phone Provider and more Cubs 15 6,404 02-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Last Post: EdwardAStevenson
  Favorite Cell Phone? iPhone? Android? Sidekick? Or..? Richard™ 143 37,593 07-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Which Cell/Mobile Phone Are You using Now? Shadaw 57 12,971 12-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Last Post: User Bars
  what kind of cell you got? myfudbot 171 43,426 12-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Mr Brightside