Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loneliness. Anyone else?
Hi. So, I'm 15 and openly gay. I've had boyfriends in the past, but I've been single since about March of '08 now. I've messed around with guys frequently during that period, but it was completely sexual; no romance involved. Clearly, this isn't enough. I believe that humans need emotional interaction on a deeper level than what I've been getting. My friends are there for me, so it's not like I'm alone. It's just, platonic love is not what I'm needing. If you think I'm just bitching, feel free not to reply ^^ Also, regardless of whether or not you think teens have the emotional capacity to handle love, the need exists :B I dunno why I'm posting this. I just felt like getting this off my chest. I know that there isn't much advice to be given, except to wait. But eh :B Anyone else feel like this, regardless of age?
Agreed everyone needs love, and want's to experience love. Age doesn't matter. What matters is your maturity level.
No offence.. It's more of a nosey question, how do you know your gay?? Have you thought it could be a phase so to speak?
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-04-2009, 06:47 AM)Codine Wrote: No offence.. It's more of a nosey question, how do you know your gay?? Have you thought it could be a phase so to speak?

The same way you know that you're straight.

And I don't mean to come off as cross, but it's usually really annoying to us non-straight people when others suggest that it's a "phase". It's generally seen as a way for other people to deny the fact that a person could actually be anything but straight. I don't mean to imply that's what you think, it's just usually the case.
I don't want to upset you or anything, it's just people usually of your age go through phases, if your gay and you know you are then all the luck in the world for you!

Ontopic: Your still young, have fun.. Having any kind of emotional relationship with any guy could end in tears.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
You mean the girls who act like they're bisexual to turn on their boyfriend? Tongue
I'm kidding, but in reality, 'phases' aren't that likely. It's usually a case of the teen being in denial. It's not easy accepting that what you are is out of the norm.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Yeah, but in retrospect, that holds true regardless of one's age. But, you're right; teen relationships usually amount to nothing.
Well thats the internet for you. You can find someone you care about through it. I know it sounds stupid, but its good. And if you don't pick a did they usually don't cheat on you. (From my experiences at least)

Maybe advertise yourself a little more? Join the Eco group in your school tech team, get known a little better. I don't know.
(11-04-2009, 01:44 PM)Tm0 Wrote: Well thats the internet for you. You can find someone you care about through it. I know it sounds stupid, but its good. And if you don't pick a did they usually don't cheat on you. (From my experiences at least)

Maybe advertise yourself a little more? Join the Eco group in your school tech team, get known a little better. I don't know.

Believe me, I've searched. I don't mind finding guys/freinds on the Internet, it's just, I dislike long-distance situations. I forgot to mention that I'll be going to university in 2 or so years, and everythign will be better then.
(11-04-2009, 01:49 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Believe me, I've searched. I don't mind finding guys/freinds on the Internet, it's just, I dislike long-distance situations. I forgot to mention that I'll be going to university in 2 or so years, and everythign will be better then.

Come to my local univeristy. I think we have the highest gay lesbian population for our size in Ontario.
Quote:Come to my local univeristy. I think we have the highest gay lesbian population for our size in Ontario.

I'd be happy to live anywhere in Ontario. Hell, anywhere in Canada would be better than where I live in America as of now >.<

@PaNiK,
He's probably in high school, right? If your a) high school doesn't have a GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) or b) your town doesn't have local PFLAG or other LGBT orientented meetings/organisations, then you're out of luck, just as I am ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loneliness ArtemisKaya 2 1,166 01-18-2020, 03:57 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  Getting over loneliness Elektrisk 1 784 02-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Remorsal
  Loneliness among friends. The_Digital_Soldier 12 2,512 04-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781