Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Girlfriend just committed Suicide
That's tough. You really need to consider counseling if you think you can't handle it. ANd I am not sure if you believe in God or anything, but I'll keep you in my prayers.
That's tough my friend, i'm really sorry to hear about that.. it's gonna be tough coping with it for awhile.. but as time goes on the pain will ease up on you. Don't do anything stupid yourself.. because it'll get you absolutely nowhere. Best of luck my friend...
Holy crap...
Really sorry for what happened .
But that's life bro.
Sorry for your loss man, don't really know what to say about this. Sad
[Image: tumblr_lwohbb3KEe1qbbz7yo1_400.gif]
Was going through old threads and saw this. Sad

Really sorry to hear this :/
Hope her soul rest in peace in heaven.

Be strong.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
(02-12-2012, 12:42 PM)Modern Wrote: Me and this girl Kim was going out for awhile, about 5/6 months or
so.
Then about a couple weeks ago she stopped talking to me, she was never home. I Didn't understand why. I Thought she had betrayed me so i was pissed off, and i decided were over. Come to find out she just committed Suicide the day before yesterday. I Don't know why she had done it, this is the first thing anything like this has happened to me. I Still can't believe she is gone, and i will have to live with it for the rest of my entire freakin life.
I Can't deal with death, i had to let someone know, i can't keep anything in like this.
If you got a girlfriend or someone you love dearly, hold on to them.

I Posted here, as some on hf were trolling me and i am not in the mood for that.
Dude, my girlfriend is going to commit suicide real soon, i can't do anything to stop her!! :'( I am so sad :'( Idk what I would do without her! She's my best friend! :'( :'(
I'm really sorry to hear this, suicide is the hardest thing to deal with in life, period.

Try to keep your head up and pray if spiritual and i'm sure things will work out man.
That's awful.
Someone I went to school with committed suicide a couple weeks ago. His girlfriend is devastated about it.
I could never imagine being in that situation. If my girlfriend died, I don't know what I would do.
Are you freakin serious? I'm very very sorry to hear about this man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,295 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 991 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,344 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 828 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark