Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book I'm working on "Life"
...Just A Book About Life & my Views On It...
By ; Secrets

Hey Support Forums, I'm currently typing up another book.
It'll be based on life and how I see it. Just started today, don't know when it'll be completed, but it'll be done sometime in near future for sure!
Here's what I got so far,

Quote: In life, there are things one cannot predict. Take it as in my perspective. I'm currently 16, and I've seen a lot of events go down in my life. Whether it be good or bad, nasty or unpleasant, didn't really matter. I can't say I've lived through it all, but hell I surely can say I've seen most of many things happen. I've seen drug dealers get shot, taxi drivers get capped in the head right in front of my apartment building. I've seen thugs getting jumped for stupid acts they've committed, as well as women getting sexually assaulted. Those are just things I've seen while growing up.

Growing up, The difficult part for people, whether you like to believe it or not. This step shows where you'll be heading in future day life. All your choices will catch up to you even if you don't want it to, it will. If you think you're clever enough to cheat your way out of things or do harmful things to yourself, it'll come and haunt you twice as bad.
I guess, what I'm trying to come across to is that in life, you'll have your ups and downs.
When you're growing up, you don't know what you're going to be...I thought I was going to be a police officer or a firemen and I as I got older, I got interested in becoming a bus driver. You never know what you'll want to be, you never know what life has in store for you.

You never know what life will throw at you, You just have to be ready to face whatever is in your way. We have to learn how to overcome difficult obstacles and make ourselves stronger when the bad news come at us. You live and you learn. Learning from ones self mistake is key to life. Why? Well think about it, when it happens ; you'll know not to attempt it again.
Through out your life, you seek ways to make your life a bit more comfortable. You might go out - meet new people, explore new things, and encounter problems & manage to solve them...

That's all I have at the moment, tell me what you think.
Be honest, as it'll actually help me improve.

Seems like a lot of common sense to me. Tell us something we've never pondered before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,321 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Thinking of writing a book. lunagron 8 1,490 04-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson