Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sleep when not tired?
Just try to get out more during the day. You will be more worn out by night.
I think id be more comfortable with just soothing music in the background.
Lay in bed close your eyes, and just think of something you like and relax.

Not being weird, but jerk off before hand then go into dreaming mode.

if you will do some exercise you will sleep allot better.And try not to think on allot of stuff when you are trying to sleep as you will get nervous.
Best thing would be any form of physical exercise eg walk somewhere bike somewhere or go some other form like football etc house work can also be very exausting if you spend extensive amounts of time doin this. However after all that said come in to a nice warm bath with some herbal type bath soak in the uk we have radox come out the bath have a nice hot drink and u will feel drowzy. Always works for me if all else fails nytol will work xD. Regards UB3R
Eligible.
I would suggest heat. Either by a space heater or turning up the heat. If that is not an option electric blankets or just tossing your blanket in the dryer to heat it up. It will make you feel sleepy same as on a hot day when your outside ( if you get outside) after a while you feel slightly drowsy.
[Image: sfsig.png]
I don't want to give you bad advice but as far as I'm concern when a day end and I spend all the day without doing any sport and I'm not tired , I smoke just a bit of green plant and I sleep very well then ;)
Masturbation and when you shoot don't clean it up just fall a sleep. You will sleep like a new born.
(03-02-2012, 05:30 PM)[M] Wrote: Masturbation and when you shoot don't clean it up just fall a sleep. You will sleep like a new born.

Yeah , it's a very good way to fell asleep too ;)
Try this classical trick for easy sleeping; pour a glass of warm milk and nuke it in your microwave, and enjoy. It's a soothing creamy drink and you feel very tired after you drink a normal sized glass.
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you just can't sleep? Omniscient 280 158,383 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,110 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,909 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,205 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 10,656 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM