Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gf is a little bi? Idk
Most of the girls do it here, so meh.

Me and my best friend do the same stuff, dirty talking in front of girls as a irony for their "stuff".

Like "Oh yeah, we had it going last night, he was so big" and such giggles.
Anyone who finds that utterly gay must be retarded.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(02-09-2012, 07:00 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Most of the girls do it here, so meh.

Me and my best friend do the same stuff, dirty talking in front of girls as a irony for their "stuff".

Like "Oh yeah, we had it going last night, he was so big" and such giggles.
Anyone who finds that utterly gay must be retarded.

It is gay to a point from perception truthfully, however if you're joking around as I know lots of people do, then it's not gay. If you were paid a trillion dollars to enact a gay, would that make you gay even though your not? It's basically the same thing. Something aside from what your true feelings are. And that's how I don't picture it as gay.

Personally though I haven't seen any guy around where i'm from complaining about a bisexual female though lol.

You can't be against someone for something that they "fancy" I guess. I think of it as to each their own, if someone has a problem with me not agreeing with the concept of gays out there while I don't bug anyone that is gay just because they are, then that's where the problem starts for me.

Same thing with religion, I hate being told things about how God is this or does that to me personally, when I don't believe in it in the first place. Let me have my opinions, and keep your opinions to yourself unless I ask for your opinion on something, and that's the way I am.

I would agree with you though, just because she does that with her friends, doesn't mean she's bi. It's just joking around most likely.
Yeah ik shes not bi but it just bugs me i guess. The gift isn't to make up for her beeing a creep or anything i just wanna make her happy is all
Well I think she must kidding with the girl or whatever.. Well we all do that so its natural you just dont have to get worked with for nothing...
For Valentine's day i would say give her a necklace with two hearts in it whose ends are joined or whatever... or if you want it to be simple & sweet then a box of chocolates in heart shape and some red roses

Have a nice time Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
This isn't something to be worried about, guys have a laugh and joke with each other so theres no need to be worried about your girlfriend having a laugh and a joke with her friends. Don't let it bug you, embrace it, maybe even join in. Have a laugh with her and don't take it too seriously, you'll start to feel much better.
Just think about it like this OP, it's better that she's flirting with girls than flirting with other guys. If it really bothers you though then you should confront her about it, don't get mad, just have a legitimate conversation about it.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Advice IDK what to do. Heart Ache sharkattack89 0 482 03-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: sharkattack89
  Idk what to do Pace 11 2,167 03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Solidify