Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you never try, you'll never succeed.

If you want the sections to be active, you have to BE the activity it needs. I remember when I first joined, the Creative Writing section was very, very inactive. So I decided to contribute a little. 17 threads later, the section did grow a little in its activity. Although that has dropped slightly due to me being busy. But like I said, its all up to us. We can't just want more activity. We have to first be the activity.

I've overused that analogy now lol.

If you want to help and support people, you shouldn't just wait around for a person to come along and post their problem. Try posting some threads which will be useful for people who are looking for something. Maybe try a compilation of useful links around the internet for a specific problem which seems to be common to most people.
I disagree, Cronus.
Being active here, there's a lot of activity here. It's just spread out over different sections and periods of time.
The lack of activity has no real cause. However a small member base is perfect for this forum.
This forum is extremely HQ, has great members who are willing to support everyone who comes this way and SF is a far friendlier place than HF.
I can't say HF is HQ, always helpful or a great place. Sure it's popular, but it's filled with skids and n00bs who want to know how to hack their girlfriends' fuckbook account.
Here, it's intelligent members who talk about sophisticated topics and know what they're doing.
HF has it's HQ members, but they aren't as rampant and widespread as they are here.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I'm not saying SF is inactive, ofcourse it's not. It's like in HF, it's a hacking forum but Havking related sections are less active than others.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(02-09-2012, 06:32 PM)Cronus Wrote: I'm not saying SF is inactive, ofcourse it's not. It's like in HF, it's a hacking forum but Havking related sections are less active than others.
So what are you trying to say? I don't understand your comeback.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.
(02-15-2012, 07:48 AM)kristy77 Wrote: Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.

Are you kidding me?
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(02-15-2012, 01:49 PM)Cronus Wrote: Are you kidding me?
An idiot trying to get their post count up by spamming like a dickhead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 436 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  About these sections Kewlz 2 946 06-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,860 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,467 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. Peter L 36 9,104 05-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Extornia