• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant load my site
hey everyone i am not able to open my site.. http://www.l33thackers.in/

is my site under ddos?

if yes anyone can help me?

Screenshot
[Image: g8O4i.png]

help me
I'm sure something of the content on that site isn't allowed anyway, but if you have a bad host, then you're going to get things like that all the time. Otherwise check your hosts file, firewall settings, browser settings, and check your url at DownForJustMe through google.
It's not just you! http://l33thackers.in looks down from here. negative..
Well then it's down, check your hosting to see if it's a global thing. Check the traffic to your site.
sure ..can omnicient know how to fix this problem?
(02-06-2012, 05:16 AM)skranthi Wrote: sure ..can omnicient know how to fix this problem?

I don't think he has time to help you with your site, but if you own the site, you should be able to figure this stuff out on your own. What are you going to do if someone isn't around to help you?

Like I said, check you stats, your hosting, contact them. Try again to load your site later. That link shouldn't really be on this forum as it's against the rules, but i've been trying to help you out before that link gets removed and this thread closed.

Omni isn't your hosting provider, and they will be able to tell you what's going on better than Omni or anyone else for that matter could i'm sure. Smile
The problem probably is with the hosting.
Its down from here probably means you are getting hit offline. A lot of the hacking sites get hit all the time from other competitors. Thats the game kids play now a days.

Regards, HaX420
[Image: sig-1.png]
I can not connect either, You are most likely getting DDoS'ed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB Server Load Unstable SYST3M4T1C 20 2,881 12-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Grizzly