Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actually Paid For AV! :O
Kaspersky is very good I agree. Although Avast has probably been in the game the longest. Big Grin
(11-04-2009, 02:52 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: Kaspersky is very good I agree. Although Avast has probably been in the game the longest. Big Grin

But that means nothing, a new Antivirus could come out tomorrow, and pwn everyone out on the market.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-03-2009, 09:20 PM)Codine Wrote: My personal opinion is that Kaspersky is the best. But people have diffrent opinions and computers for that matter.

Exactly.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
I think that personally that Norton gets the job done and they have sales sometimes too. So price isn't always an issue.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
(11-04-2009, 07:39 PM)conrados1 Wrote: I think that personally that Norton gets the job done and they have sales sometimes too. So price isn't always an issue.

Slowed my old desktop down more the malware I had on it.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
i am currently using iobit cause i got a legal 1 year serial.
(11-06-2009, 04:14 PM)cofusion Wrote: i am currently using iobit cause i got a legal 1 year serial.

You're only using Security 360? It's not designed to be your sole source of protection. I'd recommend getting Microsoft Security Essentials to run alongside it.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

iobit is a nice little program to run aside everything else. It has picked up some threats not recognized by others. Big Grin
i have avast pro, i got it for free lol, what will yours do diffrent?
AVG is free lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Paid Antivirus? ♀x!Jamie!x♀ 41 11,589 03-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity