Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati - The Music Industry exposed
(02-06-2012, 12:42 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You don't have to look hard to see it on the American one dollar bill lol. It's not about being scared, it's about opening your mind to things and raising your own personal awareness to the world you live in.

Okay yes, manipulation takes place everywhere. But it isn't some secret cult that controls the world like 95% of the 'Illuminati Believers" think. Like you said, it is just a title. Musicians don't get 'invites' to start mentioning them in their songs. They don't have 'team meetings' to discuss their manipulation. It happens on an individual level.
(02-06-2012, 05:15 AM)Pierre Lambito Wrote: Okay yes, manipulation takes place everywhere. But it isn't some secret cult that controls the world like 95% of the 'Illuminati Believers" think. Like you said, it is just a title. Musicians don't get 'invites' to start mentioning them in their songs. They don't have 'team meetings' to discuss their manipulation. It happens on an individual level.

With that being said though, how do you know that the people involved in the illuminati know that they are involved in the illuminati?... (I'm trying to explain something here that I know what to say in my head but can't put it into words.)

How do we know that the illuminati high power out there isn't some kind of extraterrestrial? Or group of people with technology we can't even comprehend yet to control the way our world runs on a new level of manipulation?

I'm just putting ideas out there. I don't believe in any religion, but i'm not going to say that advanced technology doesn't exist like this, or some kind of dark matter hocus pocus lol.

I'm an open minded person, so I just can't sit back and hear anyone say that something isn't so when I know 100% guaranteed that they can't prove what they say, because no one really knows exactly what the illuminati is about or who they are or what they do or even if they exist. Maybe some out there have uncovered a few things that they shouldn't have, and rumours like that spread.

But as soon as someone tries to cover it up, you know that there's something out there, so they may just sit back and make it look like rumours in the meantime. For example, how do you know that the aliens we see in movies aren't images of "aliens" that we have seen at some point throughout history? How did we come up with some of the strange myths that get told here and there from time to time? Does someone really have the imagination and audacity to start making all this stuff up and telling lies?

That's how I put things into perspective, and you always have to question others so that you know you're not being influenced by someone else's beliefs or opinions.
Agnostic are we??? XD
Anyways, I believe there is the Illuminati but it's at the same constant level of being stopped by people too.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I've watched this video series on Youtube a while ago. It's pretty interesting how they find all these hidden 'illuminati / cult' phrases in songs, however, I doubt the the content of the video is true.

Singers and composers get to make whatever songs they like, I doubt that someone is controlling them, and making them put subliminal lines into music to brainwash us or something like that.
It's funny, because I can hear a mainstream song, which I don't like, and continue to hum it for weeks.

EDIT:I don't believe in the Illuminati being the "secret lizard people" but I do believe them to be controlling US officials. (mainly CIA)