Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I doing wrong?
Ok, so I got asked out by my friend, and every time I ask if she wants to hang out she says she's busy or something? What the hell?! Please reply with maturity...
To clarify?
You got asked out by this girl then you asked her out yes? or is there a third party here i am missing?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

No, I offered to hang out with her but she says she's too busy or something.
Maybe it's not you, maybe she's a busy person. Them type of people are around a lot & it's part of having a life. Even then I'm busy sometimes with work but it's all part of this awesome thing we call life Smile
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-25-2012, 04:44 PM)Guns Wrote: Ok, so I got asked out by my friend, and every time I ask if she wants to hang out she says she's busy or something? What the hell?! Please reply with maturity...
I guess she may have a very busy schedule with work or maybes some other things. However my advice would be ask her when she would be free to hang out and let her specify a day if she does not respond to that then this will tell you if somethings up or not Thumbsup.
Eligible.
Their is the possibility of those as above stated, or their is the possibility that she is not interested in you. Make sure you do not linger on any girl for too long. One of my close friends likes this girl who will never like him, and i try to explain that to him but he takes it the wrong way. Just keep your options open, Ask her to hang out a few more times, and if she says no, Stop asking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Egg Prank Gone Wrong!!! [Must See Reaction] thuyavan 2 373 03-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Divine
  LOL Must WATCH! WRONG HOLE! Horusbrasil 7 909 10-09-2009, 06:44 AM
Last Post: ussr4life
  what's wrong with BBC albo 4 1,127 09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Last Post: albo
  Wrong section, removing thread. 0 211 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: