• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My setup, post yours!
[Image: pZmAw.png]
[Image: H3vrg.png]

After wiring cleanup:
[Image: w6pq5.png]

Post your setup!
[Image: image.php]
I have my computer and gaming set up separate. I don't have pics of my gaming set up, but here's my computer set up, (ignore the bed, it's not mine, I just keep my main computer at my Grandma's due to lack of space at my house):

[Image: hdpmzl.jpg]
[Image: HiSFBl.jpg]

And my gaming set up is:
- 32" LG HD Ready TV
- PS3 (250GB or something around that amount).
- And a nice wooden TV cabinet from Ikea. Smile
(02-16-2012, 01:54 PM)Fragma Wrote: I have my computer and gaming set up separate. I don't have pics of my gaming set up, but here's my computer set up, (ignore the bed, it's not mine, I just keep my main computer at my Grandma's due to lack of space at my house):

[Image: hdpmzl.jpg]
[Image: HiSFBl.jpg]

And my gaming set up is:
- 32" LG HD Ready TV
- PS3 (250GB or something around that amount).
- And a nice wooden TV cabinet from Ikea. Smile

Very nice, I also forgot to mention there is a custom built gaming pc in the small white cuboard on the computer desk but it has no PCU at the moment.
[Image: image.php]

End of time remix - Remixed by me, Kris Shades. I'm best know for my release called 'I Haven't Told You Everything', which can be found on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31fdzCjKnnQ I wrote both the music and lyrics for the track, while the vocals have been recorded with pop star Iza Szeles. I never stop in my strides to produce the next hit and you will be able to find more productions from me on either Youtube or Soundcloud. It was a very pleasurable experience to remix 'End of Time' with Beyonce's fantastic vocals, so I hope you will enjoy it Smile ->> http://endoftime.beyonceonline.com/tracks/1118
Mine is a bit untidy at the moment, once I've sorted it out I'll upload a picture.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
I don't feel like posting a picture, but the specs of my PC are: i5 2500k CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM, dual monitors, GTX 460 GPU, and a 500GB solid state hard drive!
I'll post my setup tomorrow! 0_o, I am at school right meow.
I think I'm going to gut out my spare room and use that for my computer room. I have a nice little desktop ready for my computer, but I can't fit it in my room. If I get around to doing that I'll post my setup. Mine's nothing special at the moment:

20(25?)'' TV
Xbox 360
Dazzle DVC 100
Halo 3 Controller (Modded Skin)
Acer Aspire 7720

It's all messy though, not worth picturing.
I have a toshiba satellite windows 7 and it is very fast, 2 PS3 Slims and custom controllers, an iPad 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1, I built my own custom WinXP Desktop computer but atm I don't have a moniter for it, I have a 15' non-HD flat screen I could use as another moniter for my laptop and also I need a moniter for the desktop I built, I have acces to a bunch of office desks, posters, etc. and the only room I could possible make a full out "Tech- Room" is my "cat-room" and it is very small and needs some work. If I ever get around to this I'll post my set up, I actually want to do this... Gotta ask my rents too. . .
Some really nice setups here i like the one TalishHF has really nicely layed out. Nice carpet too bro is that a supportforums carpet ? LoL Jokes Tongue. I would post my setup however it really aint too special at the minuite and EXTREMELY messy once i clear up some of the junk away from my desk i will post some pictures. Regards UB3R Thumbsup
Eligible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post your desk setup! Annuit Coeptis 1 543 02-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Post your setup [Computer] WMM 46 5,372 01-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Post your Setup. manipulate 0 366 10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Last Post: manipulate
  Post your current PC Setup Backslash 5 800 10-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Backslash