Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://www.illegitimategaming.net - Xbox 360 / Computers / GFX - Forum
hmm, ktmrider, can you leave my forum be Smile thanks lol
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
(11-04-2009, 07:12 PM)SuperBorn Wrote: hmm, ktmrider, can you leave my forum be Smile thanks lol

I sure can Smile lol, it wasn't my idea. A member of a crew i was part of had a problem with admin. Hackings not really my thing.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
No not xbox scene thats not me, im talking about illegitimategaming lol
But thank you. Smile
Really nice and simple style.
I like it.Easy to navigate and all.I think the logo is a little big,but it doesn't affect your vision.
thanks man. lol feel free to register Smile
Oh, nice! I love the layout. It looks like you've done well Smile
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-04-2009, 06:55 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: A few members of HF and myself took that site down not to long ago... Bummed it's back.

I wouldn't know, I don't go on there for a daily basis. But why that site? It's very informational.
[Image: fixedt.png]
I think you have done a great job. I like your theme's colors specially thead graphic. Best of luck ;) Be happy
nice site... only i seen this theme to much lolz. I wish you guys would at least edit it. However the content is good, the images are nice, everything is cool. although a banner than has more gaming content in it except just the text would be nice tho.

8.2/10
Since I can't edit the OP, ill post it here...

I converted to IP Board and added 3 nice themes, sorry Omni I wont be at MyBBCentral as much cause I don't need the Plugins haha. But yea check ito ut now, it looks nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  www.cyberforu.com [new] god1234 8 1,596 01-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Last Post: god1234
  Casual Forums - The best place to chat, casually! | http://casualforums.net/ Sickshot 15 2,637 09-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Providence
  www.infinite0.net -- We're coming out of our shell. Providence 8 2,122 09-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Providence
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore