Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackforums - 403 Forbidden error
Hey guys! I was wondering why I can't get on hackforums website? I get this error every time I go there

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at hackforums.net Port 80

Does it mean I'm banned?(Cause I tried clearing my cookies and other stuff - didn't help) I dunno even for what, I think someone probably hacked my e-mail account and got a hold of the passwords or something else. I have ESET Smart Security working and tried searching for viruses with Malwarebytes but nothing was found.

Right now my e-mail is blocked and I can't get a hold of it, cause I don't remember much of the info, is there maybe like a account recovery by phone or something? and anyway to get unbanned (if I'm banned) from hackforums ? or there is nothing I can do about it? Like maybe check ips of who was the last that used my account on hackforums ?
Thanks a lot for your time.
Please dont post about hf here... this not hf help forum..
this Support Forums so post things related to here...

also You are getting this error cuz ur maybe ip banned not sure..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
You were probably or more then likely Firewalled, maybe try contacting Omni.
You have been either IP banned or country banned. The site isn't even loading for me.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)