Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does My Footage Lag?
PLEASE STOP SUGGESTING FRAPS, I'M RECORDING ON XBOX 360.

Okay, so I just took out a random clip from recording yesterday, it's only a shitty 6 kill streak but I wanted to use it to see the best quality as I can get as I use more than one weapon in it. But when I watch the clip back, the sound was fine, but the footage lagged? Does anyone know why it does this or how to fix it? I didn't even bother putting it into Sony Vegas, I just uploaded the raw clip that I recorded.

Acer Aspire 7720
Video Card Drivers are updated
Sound Card Drivers are updated
Dazzle DVC 100
Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder
AMCap

^ I use all of that, let me know if you need anything else.
Disable windows event log for a while and try it out. it wont logs.
Forum Hookers - All In One Forum - Forum for Webmaster,Gamers,Programmers,Professionals and Students.

We are glad to help you if you ask us!
Check your FRAPS settings Smile
i hope this helps
I used to own a Dazzle and my video recordings did the exact same thing. I've recently upgraded to an HDPVR [Hauppauge] and the footage is perfectly smooth. I don't know if it could be the dazzle itself (which I really doubt because lots of people have smooth video with dazzles,) or if it's an internal computer problem? Again, I'm not sure what the problem is but maybe my experience could shed some light on the subject. The least it could do is persuade you to be a hauppauge right? LOL Smile
Check your options on what your recording with it could be that.
When you record, put it in half-screen or minimize it. That always helps me.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
Why is everybody recording with Fraps, is it that good? I Always use another screen record, forget the name at the moment (the one with the green circular logo).
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
I prefer bandicam over fraps. It tends to lag alot less.
Fraps works good for me, but I run Fraps with one of their recommended graphics cards, so maybe that's why it seems to work perfectly for me. No lag or anything.
(02-16-2012, 04:49 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Fraps works good for me, but I run Fraps with one of their recommended graphics cards, so maybe that's why it seems to work perfectly for me. No lag or anything.

You can't record Xbox gameplay with Fraps. But thanks for relying anyway Ace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Reduce lag while playing online [70% Effective] iCrack 33 6,749 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lucky515
  [TuT]How to decrease the lag in your Counter-Strike 1.6 server[For newbies] Nympho 9 4,997 04-16-2014, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Icy