Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solitude isn't bliss
Love is always followed by pain. Without it; everyone would be happy. Now we can’t let that happen, now can we? We may get stuck in someone else’s paradise. That is, certainly, how you felt. What I do not understand is why you dragged me. Dragged me until you were happy and left me in my lightless room of regret. You have no understanding of this feeling. But, maybe you do. You may very well be friends with this emotion. Like they always say, misery loves its company. Why make another person suffer while you roam without a care for another person. Doesn’t that make you inhuman?

Was it worth it? Of course it was. At least for you. Not one thing to remorse on. Isn’t that great? I got only one. I have no reason to say it. You already know what it is. But, guess what I get to play? The waiting game. There can only be one winner. I am pretty sure who it is though. Which ruins the game for me until that time comes. Do I want to win? I don’t; deep down. But, I got to move on, right?

The human mind is a complex object. Yours is, sadly, a wood block with only one word craved into it. “Me.” Selfish much? But I didn’t expect it to be anything more. Too bad I was right. Hell, I saw it through your trickery. I just didn’t want to believe it. Ecstasy helped make it better. Sadly, the escape will only last a few hours. Then it will stop working; leaving a more permanent solution. It is a good thing I know you are not worth that. Only thing I deserve is for you to wash your hands of me. Once you realize what I mean; maybe you will understand. But you won’t. It is a shame really. I would pity you. If there was a reason to.
Listened to this while listening to Guilt by Nero, I really like it.
Makes me feel of a connection around.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-30-2012, 05:30 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: Listened to this while listening to Guilt by Nero, I really like it.
Makes me feel of a connection around.

I do not see the connection you are seeing. Am I missing something?
Eh, just my complex mind being me XD Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-03-2012, 05:02 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Eh, just my complex mind being me XD Big Grin

Lol. Well, you should put that complex mind of yours in use.