Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Fire [MyBB WIP]
I still need to create an image pack, but it is almost finished. This is the first time I've really broken out of my safety zone with the header and tables. How does it look? It has had a lot of improvements these past few days. Check it out. And you cannot see it here, but there is nice css3 transitions throughout the board which makes it a lot better imo.

Thanks.
The template is decent. Not sure about the colour scheme. Nice to see you trying something a little adventurous. Keep it up.
I think it fits very well with the type of forum you set up Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-30-2012, 04:06 PM)Fragma Wrote: The template is decent. Not sure about the colour scheme. Nice to see you trying something a little adventurous. Keep it up.

How can I improve the template itself?

As for colors...lol. I've been trying for the longest time. It was green, then blue, then purple, then black & red, and now it is what you see here. I'm not very good at colors Sad
I would agree with fragma, template is nice, but the colors seem a bit strange. If you're sticking with that kind of color I think the red is a bit too faint, it's like a orange light brown-red (just not very friendly to look at).
Yeah..sometimes I look at it and it looks nice. Then I look at it again and it looks like puke. I'm going to choose different shades of red.
(01-30-2012, 07:23 PM)Pierre Lambito Wrote: Yeah..sometimes I look at it and it looks nice. Then I look at it again and it looks like puke. I'm going to choose different shades of red.

That was the word I was going to say but didn't want to be rude lol. That "red" color remind me of puke.
Lol yeah I know I gotta work on it.
Hey guys, I changed up a lot with the colors. It is a lot more attractive in my opinion now.
Very nice Laugh, would you be interested in creating a theme for my forum www.darkcoding.org?
[Image: image.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,792 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,603 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  District X - Created by AceInfinity [MyBB Theme WIP] AceInfinity 16 4,477 02-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: iRun
  [wip=premium] LP360 : Envira Design envira 2 876 07-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Last Post: envira
  [wip] Inblu theme : Envira Design envira 6 1,189 07-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Last Post: envira