Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO_ on Support Forums now !
Hello all Victoire ,
So I'm new to Support Forums , I come from HackForums that I know since 2 years now (http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...&uid=94464)
My name's Benjamin , I'm 15 I live in France.
I love computing , Pentesting and things like that.
I hope I will have good time here and I expect to found some cool guys.
Have a nice day.

~ISO_
Welcome to the forum ISO_ Smile
OR
Bienvenue sur le forum ISO_Smile

;)
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(01-28-2012, 10:19 PM)ISO_ Wrote: Hello all Victoire ,
So I'm new to Support Forums , I come from HackForums that I know since 2 years now (http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...&uid=94464)
My name's Benjamin , I'm 15 I live in France.
I love computing , Pentesting and things like that.
I hope I will have good time here and I expect to found some cool guys.
Have a nice day.

~ISO_

We don't need a link to your HF account here, it's completely unnecessary. Would you post links to all your forum profiles in every introduction you make on a completely different forum unrelated? That would be the difference between HF and SF respectively.

Just for future reference try to stay away from linking to HF here as the site's rules discourage members from doing that.

Other than that, with all else said, welcome to the forum ISO_

~Ace
(01-28-2012, 11:37 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: We don't need a link to your HF account here, it's completely unnecessary. Would you post links to all your forum profiles in every introduction you make on a completely different forum unrelated? That would be the difference between HF and SF respectively.

Just for future reference try to stay away from linking to HF here as the site's rules discourage members from doing that.

Other than that, with all else said, welcome to the forum ISO_

~Ace

I just added my HackForums profile link as many member of Support Forums come from HackForums and maybe know me.
Thanks you anyway.
(01-29-2012, 11:18 AM)ISO_ Wrote: I just added my HackForums profile link as many member of Support Forums come from HackForums and maybe know me.
Thanks you anyway.

It doesn't matter regardless. This is an entirely different forum, you earn your own reputation here, which does NOT carry over from HF. If they know you, why does it matter? Does that make you any more special?

Read this: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=63
Quote:7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

This tells me that you haven't read the rules yet.

Edit: Btw, does there not seem to be some kind of resemblence? http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=8299 Blackhat

User: ISO
Quote:Date of Birth: Saturday, April 6th, 1996 (15 years old)
Local Time: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 at 04:01 PM

User: ISO_
Quote:Date of Birth: Saturday, April 6th, 1996 (15 years old)
Local Time: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 at 04:01 PM

I believe ban evasion using multiple accounts is ALSO against the rules.
(01-29-2012, 12:56 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Read this: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=63
Quote:7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.
Hell, I didn't even know that part. Is that just part of the forum rules because of the host???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-29-2012, 01:00 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: Hell, I didn't even know that part. Is that just part of the forum rules because of the host???

Would support around this forum be a strong word to use for such a site as this if we had material related to HF's content? Or any other site similar to HF?

I've known #7 for over a year being a member here just off the top of my head for how many times i've had to refer members to that rule... If it's because the host, then that would be something extra to further prohibit such content here, but I think it's just a "set" rule.

Either way, OP won't last long anyway. Not sure why people think they can evade a ban and still come back on a new registered nickname trying to get the support feather.
(01-29-2012, 01:09 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Would support around this forum be a strong word to use for such a site as this if we had material related to HF's content? Or any other site similar to HF?

I've known #7 for over a year being a member here just off the top of my head for how many times i've had to refer members to that rule... If it's because the host, then that would be something extra to further prohibit such content here, but I think it's just a "set" rule.

Either way, OP won't last long anyway. Not sure why people think they can evade a ban and still come back on a new registered nickname trying to get the support feather.
I believe in a way, it helps out in a way. In the essence of information, not the resources of hacking they provide. Information of how to do this & that. Surprisingly, I started out in HF, found you guys & <3 you guys a lot more Big Grin I don't have to pay for something because I believe in a free world society.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Aside from all of the negativity coming from above, welcome to support forums Iso_!

Make sure to check out the help documents before you go and post.
Welcome ISO, why do you have 2 accounts (ISO and ISO_) ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello support forums pepi_h4ck 3 925 02-19-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: poseidon97
  Welcome to Support Forums Sam 70 26,791 07-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Last Post: heisenburger7
  Gday all at Support Forums. DAMINKā„¢ 7 1,715 01-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Reality
  Hello Support Forums FroFro 0 540 06-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Last Post: FroFro
  Hello Support Forums :) Lachlan 0 667 08-27-2012, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Lachlan