Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Your Favourite Forum Software of 2012!
VB has ALOT of problems, it depends how you like your site, if you like a clean site with little plugins then myBB is for you, if you want heaps of choices in forum software that is famous! and hes been around alot longer and is paid you go for VB
no point arguing over which is better when your opinions are simply that. opinion.s
(02-04-2012, 07:33 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: VB has ALOT of problems, it depends how you like your site, if you like a clean site with little plugins then myBB is for you, if you want heaps of choices in forum software that is famous! and hes been around alot longer and is paid you go for VB
no point arguing over which is better when your opinions are simply that. opinion.s

This is fairly true, good post Smile MyBB will always have better and more functional plugins because of it's easy hooking system, and good documentation. Plus it's free, so developers are easy to find.
MyBB will always be the cleaner, less know product of the two, Maybe it has less plugins but its still amazing FREE software, to start up any new forum. its easy to use

VBulletin is a hassle and plugins, there may be alot but there buggy, can open your forum to shell's ect. i started with VB on my forum but moved to simple portal for the protection of my loader(we sell game hacks)
Voted for myBB, has been my favorite for quite some years now.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I also voted for myBB. I've never had my own forum, but I like it as a user. It's got a nice feel to it and runs smoothly for the most part. I have never had an error because of myBB software screwing up. The only errors I've seen were because of maintenance or something like that, and I guess that wouldn't really count as an error.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 897 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri
  best free forum software Miku 21 4,435 09-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Dolan.
  Best Forum Software? Tubby 13 2,255 06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Favourite Forum Software? Mark Webber 89 12,720 01-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Dube
  Forum software [Free] eax 10 2,559 11-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: iMoney