Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BitCaptain - Tech forum for techies!
[Image: iUkpSghDFhFEw.png]
Hello, Imagine here and today I want to showcase my website. It's called BitCaptain and it is a forum for all you people that like tech, this isn't specific or dedicated to one kind of tech though - that't the good part. We cover all ranges of tech from computers to building and inventions. We are trying to "Widen the horizon" with tech, and get people connected to all kinds of tech. If you like tech take the time out and visit us at: http://bitcaptain.net ,and as a bonus the first 10 people to sign up get a special limited time award. . BitCaptain.net - A Place For Techies.
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.
Hey, if you would like a custom theme I would be willing to make you one, or I can just give you the one I recently made, for only $10. http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24772
So this is more like a tech/electrician type of forum? I see soldering and building inventions in there, so not the kind of tech that my forum relates to I see... (Well somewhat)

You might consider a different theme though, it looks a bit bare, and not very professional with the one you currently have.
(01-24-2012, 04:57 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: So this is more like a tech/electrician type of forum? I see soldering and building inventions in there, so not the kind of tech that my forum relates to I see... (Well somewhat)

You might consider a different theme though, it looks a bit bare, and not very professional with the one you currently have.

I'll consider making a new theme, or customizing the one we already have. And yes, it's a different forum than tech.reboot.pro
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.
I dont mind the theme actually. Not bad.
As for registration. Well i registered.
One thing. Make it email confirmation or you will get hit hard by the bots. (prob will anyway)
But i really think your bot protection is lacking a bit mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,804 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  All the tech info|New tech site!| Ally Mac 0 492 07-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Ally Mac
  TECH WORM-The #1 Techpedia Forum [[Affiliates Needed]] [[Explore The Tech]] [[Join Now]] techworm 5 3,716 02-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Fragma