Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Theme: pro.Green
No Talish, it is my first theme and there is many necessities and tricks to learn. I'd rather not experiment with the future of your forum. Thanks for the comments, though.
The container bg looks pretty good but rest of it needs some more work Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-23-2012, 06:47 AM)Firetech Wrote: The container bg looks pretty good but rest of it needs some more work Smile

Can you elaborate on 'needs some work?'
For a first attempt it's not bad. I think you can do better with the table head background though.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm planning on re-doing the header (I personally find the default MyBB header distasteful and having it look unique will stray away from the "mybb feel" to push the theme in the right direction) and as you said I plan on re-doing the table head bg. I might add some gloss to it.

Of course, on/off buttons, logo and icons will be replaced as well.
I personally don't like the browness or the background, other that its quite nice.
Are you color blind? There is no brown.
(01-23-2012, 04:14 PM)Laugh Wrote: Are you color blind? There is no brown.

Really? let me check again now, I was on my BlackBerry at the time so that might be why.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I stand corrected. It's quite a nice theme, but my statement about the background still stands. It wouldn't be anything I'd pay for though.
I never suggested it would be up for sale. I wouldn't even offer it for download because it won't be complete until I learn everything that goes into a unique theme.

Everything you do doesn't have to be for money, some people actually enjoy learning and creating.
(01-23-2012, 07:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: I never suggested it would be up for sale. I wouldn't even offer it for download because it won't be complete until I learn everything that goes into a unique theme.

Everything you do doesn't have to be for money, some people actually enjoy learning and creating.

It wasn't a literal statement, more of an "if" statement. IF you was to put it up for sale I wouldn't buy it. Another way of saying it's good, but nothing special.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 882 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,306 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,536 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,539 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Ambient 1.0 - MyBB Theme Completed BreShiE 22 3,848 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: BreShiE