Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyward Sword
Growing up with the Zelda franchise, I can't help but love this one too. But am I the only one who finds the more deliberate sword swing / motion control system awkward? I feel like i'm going to throw my wrist out every time I encounter an enemy.

I'm really enjoying the story - I like how well developed it is. It feels like the creators put a lot of time into the plot.

Thoughts? (:
Haven't had a chance to try this yet.

Need to give it a rent at least soon as it's been hyped for a while and need something on the Wii to be impressed by Smile

With that said, good to hear you're liking it so far as it would have been a shame if this game would of flocked.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
I haven't got to play this one. My family sold our Wii last year... I wish my friends had Wii's, but we're Xbox fan boys.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
I still haven't played that one. Might do it in near future though.
I don't have it, but I want it. What do you mean, more deliberate sword swing and motion control system?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official - GunZ: The Last Duel [Ijji/Aeria] Join Now!! A GAME LIKE Sword art! MAIETGames 0 522 04-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Last Post: MAIETGames
  Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword -Solace 9 1,385 08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Xbox360™