Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit First Page of Google After Two Days!
http://professionalcriminal.com just hit the first page of Google after being online for two days. I didn't do much SEO work at all. Just posted here and on a couple other sites.

I know there's shitall competition for my niche, but it's still a good start. Thumbsup
I doubt people actually make sites with the word "professional criminal" in them. You didn't have to do much to get to the first page.
In a few weeks, you'll probably be the first entry. Big Grin

Great work.
(01-22-2012, 01:19 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: I doubt people actually make sites with the word "professional criminal" in them. You didn't have to do much to get to the first page.
In a few weeks, you'll probably be the first entry. Big Grin

Great work.

Thanks, yeah as I said, it's really not much of an achievement, but it's still promising. Smile
The only time that's a real achievement is if you hit the first page of google with common keywords that someone trying to find something that they don't know the name of would use as a search term to find what's relevant on your site. Otherwise it's good that you're an optimist. Smile
Congrsats, you made me search up my own site with (the game I use) hacks, and mine was in fith page.
it's pretty big since it's hard to get up there Smile