Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PassGen v2.0
This program creates you a secure password, so if you're ever in need of a quick password and can't think of one, this is the way to go! There will be updates for this program, but I didn't add an auto-update feature in for it.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kmet1dr25irr949
Rar Pass: tech.reboot.pro
Preview:
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/38f9940d...327200196/
1/43 False Positive

I'd appreciate it if when you open it you take 5 seconds to read the README, thanks.
looks nice ill check it out later. Big Grin
[Image: iou9tMA3nHkcw.png]

[Image: ibckrgdt1petdd.png]

Found a couple unhandled errors lol, otherwise, it's decent Smile Restrict the number of digits that can be inputted, otherwise add a logical statement to check the number of digits before it tries to evaluate that. Also, It still accepts Alt Chars.
(01-21-2012, 06:18 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Found a couple unhandled errors lol, otherwise, it's decent Smile Restrict the number of digits that can be inputted, otherwise add a logical statement to check the number of digits before it tries to evaluate that. Also, It still accepts Alt Chars.

Hmm, that's definitely something to do in the update. How could I restrict the characters without hand-doing it, if that makes sense? I have a section of code inside the source which stops you from entering letters, but how can I block all/every character besides integers?

Restricting the amount of characters shouldn't be too hard, to be honest. I'll start working on it now.
(01-21-2012, 06:21 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Hmm, that's definitely something to do in the update. How could I restrict the characters without hand-doing it, if that makes sense? I have a section of code inside the source which stops you from entering letters, but how can I block all/every character besides integers?

Restricting the amount of characters shouldn't be too hard, to be honest. I'll start working on it now.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...71%29.aspx
You posted the method that I just finished posting as a suggestion to breshie along with some other sloppy code lol. I am off to sleep here soon though, it's been a full 30 some odd hours without any sleep. I'm waiting for pizza to arrive to celebrate my MVP status, and then i'm crashing in my bed hahah. Just finished reading countless pages of terms from this morning, responding to over 10-15 emails from them, and posting around various forums getting my stuff set up. And working on my own forum at the end of all of that. I like wearing myself down though, I seem to get such a good sleep after my energy is all gone lol.

I even took into account the clipboard and formulas to trim off any extra from a set max digits for the textbox for breshie though.
(01-21-2012, 07:06 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You posted the method that I just finished posting as a suggestion to breshie along with some other sloppy code lol. I am off to sleep here soon though, it's been a full 30 some odd hours without any sleep. I'm waiting for pizza to arrive to celebrate my MVP status, and then i'm crashing in my bed hahah. Just finished reading countless pages of terms from this morning, responding to over 10-15 emails from them, and posting around various forums getting my stuff set up. And working on my own forum at the end of all of that. I like wearing myself down though, I seem to get such a good sleep after my energy is all gone lol.

I even took into account the clipboard and formulas to trim off any extra from a set max digits for the textbox for breshie though.

What you supplied me with on TLF Ace was amazing, works perfectly!! Big Grin
(01-21-2012, 07:06 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You posted the method that I just finished posting as a suggestion to breshie along with some other sloppy code lol. I am off to sleep here soon though, it's been a full 30 some odd hours without any sleep. I'm waiting for pizza to arrive to celebrate my MVP status, and then i'm crashing in my bed hahah. Just finished reading countless pages of terms from this morning, responding to over 10-15 emails from them, and posting around various forums getting my stuff set up. And working on my own forum at the end of all of that. I like wearing myself down though, I seem to get such a good sleep after my energy is all gone lol.

Sleep tight!
Updated the OP, it's now v2.0.
How does it store the passwords?