Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] How to make a program that send emails [VB.Net]
Fallenour there is a way, and teachmecomputer on youtube has some great tutorials for this.
Check it out
(05-18-2010, 09:15 AM)//Pretext™ Wrote: Fallenour there is a way, and teachmecomputer on youtube has some great tutorials for this.
Check it out

sweet! now I can spam everyone on sf and hf everytime I learn something coding :3 (dont worry, im coding inert, most emails youll get is one D; )
Lol,
Good luck man.
Great Tutorial Thanks for the share ^^
Good job!
Sort of Like a Spoof email sender so this might come in good use ;) thanks
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
Nice tut.. This will come in handy soon Smile
Thanks for the Tut, You should make an Email Bomber Multi-Threaded with Delegates for more performance and no lag.

I'll post mine later with the Project uploaded so you can see.
(09-16-2010, 07:40 AM)milopeach Wrote: Thanks for the Tut, You should make an Email Bomber Multi-Threaded with Delegates for more performance and no lag.

I'll post mine later with the Project uploaded so you can see.

Malicious software is not allowed to be discussed here.
After i download my VB in a few hours this will make the best first test program for me. Its a very detailed tut with all the pictures to make it clearer and easier to understand. Youve done a great job wth it. That i got to hand it to you. Ive bookmarked it to read it as soon as i have finished downloading VB and installed it. Once again thanks a lot for this nice share
[Image: banner.gif]
Ill post a tut a little better than this, no offense but this was amazing, but the one I will show you how to do is how to add attachments, or send it twice in a shot to make sure they get it... ;)
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to hook the keyboard. [VB.NET] [TuT] Vorfin 92 54,878 09-23-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jamimartin
  VB.Net Make a Real AntiVirus (AV) - Part 1 goranpilkic 27 28,414 08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  VB.NET Port Scanner [TUT] Fragma 30 12,818 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [TUT] MD5 Encrypter & Finder [VB.NET] Fragma 12 7,019 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM
  How To Make And Use A Builder And Stub. [VB.NET] [Source] Vorfin 35 21,170 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM