Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think We're Soft?
(01-19-2012, 05:07 PM)Fragma Wrote: Scottish accents are scary as hell lol..
I'd laugh if some little London plastic gangster tried starting on me, with his royal family accent lol.
I wouldn't get stabbed though, I'd take the knife off him, throw it away, and give him a proper fight. ;)

It's going to be hilarious tomorrow when I go to Surrey, if some guy with a cockney accent walks up to me and starts giving me crap, I'll just burst out laughing.

I'm nothing like how I am on this forum IRL. In real life, I'm much more of a 'hell raiser' and I definitely don't use grammar in real life, I speak with slang. Northern Slang that is, not London slang. I cause a lot of crap in real life. I'm banned from the shopping centre near my house for shoplifting, and Lidl. I also have a 5 Year Reprimand (police caution) for carrying a knife.
(01-19-2012, 05:12 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's going to be hilarious tomorrow when I go to Surrey, if some guy with a cockney accent walks up to me and starts giving me crap, I'll just burst out laughing.

I'm nothing like how I am on this forum IRL. In real life, I'm much more of a 'hell raiser' and I definitely don't use grammar in real life, I speak with slang. Northern Slang that is, not London slang. I cause a lot of crap in real life. I'm banned from the shopping centre near my house for shoplifting, and Lidl. I also have a 5 Year Reprimand (police caution) for carrying a knife.

Ah don't even get me started on shops in my area. I'm banned from pretty much all of them.
Once I was even banned from the whole of Gateshead, (which if you don't know, is like a big town next to Newcastle).
I used to shoplift every single day. It's funny looking back and seeing how immature I was, but it's also quite worrying how little I feared authority.. If it wasn't for my passion for graphics/animation then I'd probably be in prison right now.

I don't regret what I did though. I regret putting my family through everything that happened, but I learnt some valuable lessons, and I've experienced things that so few have. It's like I've seen and felt what it's like to be in a bad situation, and now I can focus on making sure that I don't ever get close to being in that same situation ever again. My head was a mess back then.
Maybe not as few as you might think.
(01-19-2012, 05:20 PM)Sam Wrote: Maybe not as few as you might think.

Nah I'm pretty sure it is as few as I think lol. Mostly in regards to my graffiti days.
In Newcastle there are no more than 30 people currently, (I know them all) who take graffiti seriously, and have experienced similar situations as I have as a consequence.

(01-19-2012, 05:25 PM)Fragma Wrote: Nah I'm pretty sure it is as few as I think lol. Mostly in regards to my graffiti days.
In Newcastle there are no more than 30 people currently, (I know them all) who take graffiti seriously, and have experienced similar situations as I have as a consequence.

I did have a reply to your previous post but ny laptop died, so I'm posting thid from my BlackBerry. I'm going to sleep now guys so goodnight. I'll still post tomorrow from my BB, bye.
Anyone who's not from the UK want to post on this?
I've just watched Rise of the Footsolider. Pretty good film. Definitely worth watching for those that haven't seen it.