Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megaupload Shutdown And Owner Arrested!!!
This is insane. RIP megaupload. Hopefully they find a way to come back.
I don't think the owner would want to find a way to come back, if it meant chancing getting hit again with the kind of charges they were hit by.
I saw a video on this today on YouTube. I think this is crazy, over the top.
Wow, that owner made crap loads of money now arrested.
I bet he never thought of that one bill will fudge him over.
Guys he was damn fatty and he had one of the sexiest cars that I've ever seen. :|
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(01-27-2012, 04:39 AM)STVENAtHan Wrote: As I understand it, the servers hosting the content were physically located in the United States, and therefore they fall under US jurisdiction. The arrests in New Zealand were due to an extradition request by the US.

Good to know, thanks for sharing that with us. I wonder what's going to happen to the owner and I wonder if it will ever be up again.
I find it funny that the owner of Megaupload was #1 in the world at MW3 on XBox under the name "MEGARACER" - However he's not now after being denied bail. :-)
(01-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Sam Wrote: I find it funny that the owner of Megaupload was #1 in the world at MW3 on XBox under the name "MEGARACER" - However he's not now after being denied bail. :-)

He was? Confused I never knew that, I wish I did before this. :-/
It's shocking that MU got shut down :\
(01-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Sam Wrote: I find it funny that the owner of Megaupload was #1 in the world at MW3 on XBox under the name "MEGARACER" - However he's not now after being denied bail. :-)

Wow really i honestly never knew anything about that lol.

But i think this is horrible Megaupload was a great site, and i used it a lot. :/ Now filesonic..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Levi Aron Arrested In Killing Of 8 Year-Old Leiby Kletzky Billy Mays 0 572 07-14-2011, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  Goverment shutdown Socrates 15 1,947 04-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: CLoudy
  Megaupload Orgasmic 0 354 12-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Orgasmic
  megaupload onebot 3 587 12-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Bursihido