Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Save Battery Life on Any Mobile Device!
(01-18-2012, 03:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Hmm, do you think turning my WiFi off and Bluetooth off with also help battery life on my BlackBerry? I only got it today and it nearly ran out of battery. Maybe because I was browsing YouTube on the WiFi for a few hours, lol.

Browsing tends and watching videos will really drain your power.
(02-04-2012, 11:34 PM)Denny Crane Wrote: Browsing tends and watching videos will really drain your power.

Yeah, I've had friends that had blackberry's and if you turn those off your phone will last for hours more.
I mean my ipod can listen to music for hours and hours, but watching videos, or using wifi will kills its battery.
If you turn down the brightness or turn it off too, that helps a bunch as well. I can get my Ipod to last up to nearly a week with having everything off like that.
(01-18-2012, 03:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Hmm, do you think turning my WiFi off and Bluetooth off with also help battery life on my BlackBerry? I only got it today and it nearly ran out of battery. Maybe because I was browsing YouTube on the WiFi for a few hours, lol.

Turning off WiFi and Bluetooth will help tremendously. Both are battery hoggers and you don't need them on all the time. I never use WiFi/Bluetooth in my phone and the battery life is great even if it's overclocked.
You should also remember to close any application processes that aren't in use.
nice..thanks everyone... i will see more
Thanks guys really appericate the Feedback!!
I agree that this will save on battery life, but I hate how you have to turn off half of your smartphone's features just to get a day's worth of battery life out of it.
For me when i am not using my phone actively i go to task manager and kill all applications and also turn off what OP posted.
Short tut but quite accurate. It does work and i suggest others do it if they have short battery life.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Enable Userscripts on a Jailbroken Device xadamxk 4 1,840 10-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Does putting your phone battery in the fridge make it better? Starbreak 1 2,610 03-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  [Tutorial] How to Jailbreak Any Apple Device! Deltron 48 16,874 02-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Last Post: ven0m
  Which Cell/Mobile Phone Are You using Now? Shadaw 57 12,971 12-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Last Post: User Bars
  Which mobile to buy? Jinu 13 1,871 11-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Last Post: n00bikscube