Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to my hyper days..
(01-18-2012, 11:20 AM)Cronus- Wrote: I don't have ADHD. I can concentrate fine, without medication.

(01-18-2012, 09:41 AM)Graphicâ„¢ Wrote: Cronus- You have mentalilaty disorder your brain function's in different way's i suggest control you hyperactivity and learn,Maybe you could help somone aswell.
I doubt that it's a disorder. Probably just a bad habit. I'm not immature, or something. I just talk alot when I'm not supposed to.

ADHD isn't related to having issues concentrating however. It stands for "Attention Deficit Disorder"

Some people with it can concentrate fine. But this would indicate a good chance of ADHD:
Quote:I just talk alot when I'm not supposed to.
(01-18-2012, 11:27 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I doubt that it's a disorder. Probably just a bad habit. I'm not immature, or something. I just talk alot when I'm not supposed to.
ADHD isn't related to having issues concentrating however. It stands for "Attention Deficit Disorder"

Some people with it can concentrate fine. But this would indicate a good chance of ADHD:
Quote:I just talk alot when I'm not supposed to.
[/quote]

Possibly, but I'm 17 years old, I don't think I need medication.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(01-18-2012, 11:35 AM)Cronus- Wrote: Possibly, but I'm 17 years old, I don't think I need medication.

If it was up to my opinion, I don't see why anyone with ADHD or accused of having it needs medication anyways regardless of age. It doesn't make sense. ADHD from my perspective is more of a personality trait. Why take medication to alter that with possible side effects for no reason?
(01-18-2012, 11:37 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: If it was up to my opinion, I don't see why anyone with ADHD or accused of having it needs medication anyways regardless of age. It doesn't make sense. ADHD from my perspective is more of a personality trait. Why take medication to alter that with possible side effects for no reason?

Exactly, I don't even think the medication works. It's mostly used for concentration, apparently. I'm trying to find out why this trait came back? I wasn't hyper for two years.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days Prominent 12 1,053 09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: .edit
  Today wasn't one of the best days i've had AceInfinity 26 4,096 07-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  This girl I met few days ago... Gerira 13 2,348 07-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gerira
  Shitty days... Zyx 11 3,249 07-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Diabolic